versatile, perceptive, and achievement-driven sales professional with 10+ years of experience in the highly competitive retail and automobile service sector. long-respected for advanced knowledge in building customer base. proven abilities in employee management, business development, product knowledge, client acquisition and account management. outstanding blend of expertise in leadership, communication, creative problem solving, and driving projects to meet strict timelines. excel at building relationships with clients and staff, fusing resources, and advancing organizational directives through innovative service initiatives.
service manager, july 2005 to present
pepboys auto, plantation fl
direct the success of 20 to 25 employees and share strategies to maximize sales and reach goals in client service.
ensure safety of staff and clients and verified that staff continued to adhere to quality control and safety standards.
manage short- and long-term operations goals including quality control, environmental safety, equipment maintenance, scheduling, training, problem solving, claims resolution, grounds maintenance, inventory, and cost control.
handle personnel management functions including interviewing, hiring, disciplinary actions, and termination.
- consistently achieve double digit increase in annual revenue for 3 consecutive years.
store manager, 2002 to july 2005
jiffy lube international
planned, directed, or coordinated the operations, formulate policies, manage daily operations, and plan the use of inventory and human resources.
acquired fleet accounts and boosted vendor business and simultaneously minimized operational costs.
- converted an underperforming store from servicing approximately 12 customers per day to being one of the top-performing stores with 50 customers per day in only 2 years.
- sat on the shell oil environmental board.
- acted as manager and interim point of contact in the absence of the area director.
membership management, 2000 to 2002
national business aviation association, washington dc
advised members on any modifications or additions to faa regulations and introduced new seminars to members.
- oversaw multiple contract employees during annual convention and ensured that each contractor was positioned as necessary for greatest operational efficiency.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
machine operator, 1999 to 2000
american express, plantation, fl
- utilized time management and attention to detail to process cards through mail machine in compliance with daily and long term requirements.
****additional experience as manager for carnival cruise lines****
bachelor of arts in business management, 2003
bachelor of arts in public relations, 2005
pepboys automotive certification, plantation, florida, 2008
tire pro certification, parts
imaca certification (automotive
air condition), plantation, florida,
certificate of completion, new horizons computer learning center, washington, dc
microsoft word, microsoft outlook 2000 for windows 95/98, 2001
certificate of completion
of principles of marketing, nova
university, woodbridge, va
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!