Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ~ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ email@example.com
Highly-competent Administrative Professional with 16 years' experience in secretarial and legal support eager to contribute abilities to a progressive company in need of an organized, task-oriented Secretary.
Administrative Assistance / Contract Management / Contract Administration / Customer Service Office Administration / Client Relations / Teambuilding & Leadership / Legal Support
Travel Arrangements / Lite Bookkeeping / Schedule Management
Technical competencies: 80-95 wpm and Shorthand; MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Federal Procurement Data System, Federal Procurement Buy System, Next Generation (FPDS-NC) Integrated Access System PRISM at FTC., and Federal Procurement Distribution System.
Secretary (Contractor), 09/2008 C Present ~ Robert Half International/Office Team
Secretary (Contractor), Dates ~ Federal Trade Commission at 600 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Secretary, 2004 C 2008 ~ GRP Group
Secretary, 1997 C 2003 ~ G. I. Jane Fitness Boot Camp, Inc.
Secretary, 1990 C 1997 ~ Small Business Administration C Federal Government
• Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence and legal briefs/filings, receiving visitors, and scheduling meetings.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and legal documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages. and disperse as necessary; attend meetings to record minutes.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
• Make travel arrangements for executives.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Masters Degree in E-Business (currently pursuing)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!