Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking a results-focused, solutions-oriented IT Professional to support your company in maximizing performance? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your team. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated, I offer considerable experience in delivering efficient and knowledgeable technical support, a Bachelor s Degree in Network Technology, and significant analytical thinking abilities. I excel in customer relations, resolving technical issues and deficiencies, and training new employees. I also possess first-rate communication skills vital to determining and responding to customer needs and forging effective relationships.
As a member of your IT department, I will consistently exhibit a strong commitment to quality and a dedication to playing a large role in achieving and surpassing goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and prospective needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
~ Dedicated IT Professional eager to contribute strong technical acumen, customer service expertise, and troubleshooting talents toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
- Proficiency in helpdesk operations and possess outstanding capabilities in scrutinizing and diagnosing technical errors and issues, and in effectively guiding end users/callers in rectifying problems.
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, problem solving, and documentation skills.
Highly skilled at installing, configuring, fine-tuning and maintaining hardware, software, platforms and peripherals.
Strategically combine veracity, sharp prioritization skills, and a team player work ethic toward consistently meeting or exceeding employer expectations.
Extremely versatile; easily adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies and environments.
Capably strengthen helpdesk/call center performance metrics and statistics; polished skills in client interfacing and ensuring 100% satisfaction.
Proven performance in training, coaching, and motivating technical support personnel.
US Bank (formerly Downey Savings and Loan), Glendale, AZ, 2006 to Present
Business Technology Analyst III
System Support Specialist III
- Apply dynamic troubleshooting talents toward expeditiously resolving hardware and software issues for 170+ branches and departments comprised of 2,200 employees bank-wide.
- Concurrently support online customers in use of banking and wholesale loan website.
- Exercise flexibility and outstanding communication skills to assist and guide employees, business partners, vendors and customers in successful use of company s loan applications.
- Log calls via Remedy system, provide documentation for knowledge base, and consistently meet all call statistic requirements such as call-to-ticket ratio, abandoned calls, logged in and ready times.
- Trained and mentored new employees in use of systems and applications, and relied upon for assistance and guidance by Level I and II Support Specialists.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued ..
- Diligently monitor all ATM activity to ensure optimum functioning and performance.
- Perform comprehensive testing following technology and/or software upgrades to ensure quality control.
2Wire, Tempe, AZ, 2005 to 2006
Level II Technical Support Representative
- Demonstrated exemplary customer service expertise in assisting callers in setting up, installing and configuring wireless router/DSL modem and achieving connectivity via SBC Global, AT&T DSL, and Qwest DSL vendors.
- Received and efficiently responded to calls escalated from Level I agents locally, oversees, and from outside vendors.
- Maintained excellent call statistics inclusive of average handle time, first call resolution, agent quality score, and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Requested by management to train newly-hired Level I and II Agents.
- Consistently focused on achieving and maintaining an average agent quality score of at least 95%.
Bachelor of Science Degree, Network Technology, Collins College, Tempe, AZ, 2005
Cross-Platform Proficiency: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista and Mac operating systems
Remote Administration: LANDesk, Dameware, VPN, RDP
Incident Tracking: Remedy
Loan Submission Software: Empower, Point, Genesis, Emcompass
Servers: Windows Server 2000/2003, Citrix presentation server
Software & Tools: Active Directory, Netware Administrator, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Quicken, Microsoft Money
Internet Browsers: Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!