yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
recent graduate with degree in business administration eager to contribute academic background as well a solid sports leadership skills and drive to excel toward supporting employer operations while launching and building a progressive career.
- offer solid and progressive academic training and on-the-job experience within business administration, operational support, sales, and customer service capacities.
- in depth academic background in accounting, economics, business law, management, finance, human resources, and marketing.
- capitalized on opportunity to gain hands-on business experience by providing quality administrative/ operational support to financial aid office.
- experience in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- technically proficient in windows xp and microsoft office suite; word, excel, powerpoint and access.
- recognized by management outstanding job performance, reliability, multi-task skills, efficiency, accuracy, speed, and timely completion of all tasks.
independent business owner ameriplan usa 2008-present
- successfully steered individuals/small business owners to join ameriplan, generating high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- proactively plan, develop and implement sales brochures and marketing promotions to expand utilization of companies products and services.
server brass lantern 2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and answering phones to taking orders, cleaning and closing the establishment.
money center cashier wal-mart 2005-2008
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client accounts.
- effectively managed a broad range of financial operations, including handling cash, issuing money orders, cashing checks, wiring money, and maintaining cash drawers.
martin methodist college 2005-2009
bachelors of business administration/emphasis in sport management
recipient of full volleyball scholarship
volleyball team captain
member of epsilon sigma alpha
youth volleyball camp summer leader
assistant coach for blue crab club volleyball
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!