~ Recent MBA Graduate in Global Management eager to contribute academic and professional background toward supporting objectives of a dynamic organization. ~
Offering close to a decade of experience in managing HR functional areas inclusive of recruiting, staffing, on-boarding, new employee orientation, policy and procedure development, and performance recognition. Highly skilled in employee relations, facilitate seamless communication between staff and senior management, and resourcefully expedite workflow to attain organizational objectives. Solutions-focused change agent with considerable expertise in strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, and program administration. Fluent in English and French.
- Directed team of eight in automating and transitioning HR paper-based documentation to electronic format, enhancing quality by a predicted 90% and slashing costly errors.
- Strategically elevated service quality while decreasing administrative costs by compiling and conducting internal survey on relocation services which validated need to outsource expense reimbursement process.
- Initiated bidding process for portion of Service & Retirement Awards program resulting in vendor change which increased award quality and decreased overall program cost by 30%+.
- Saved HR department more than $20K/year in postage, material, and processing time by introducing auto-generated thank you e-mails in place of postcards to online external job applicants.
- Accelerated recruiting lead-time from 62 days to 45 days within first three months with Bechtel Corporation.
Bechtel Corporation, Glendale, AZ 2001 to 2008
HR Senior Analyst, Special Projects (2006 to 2008)
- Advanced employee on-boarding and improved orientation for Business Services unit by 50% through policy of configuring workstation for new hires prior to arrival.
- Represented Business Services unit in cross-divisional task force to scrutinize, standardize and streamline employee separation process company-wide.
HR Administrator, Staffing & Recruiting (2005 to 2006)
- Applied polished organizational strengths toward steering workforce planning encompassing sourcing, interviewing, and recommending applicants for employment.
- Established collaborative relationships with department managers, vital effectively anticipating and forecasting staffing needs.
In response to demonstrated success, convinced senior leadership team to adopt self-developed performance metrics board.
Professional Experience (Bechtel Corporation) continued
HR Supervisor, Service & Retirement Awards (2003 to 2005)
- Directed global Service & Retirement Awards program serving up to 3,000 awardees annually by managing program expenditures totaling $3M+, ensuring budget adherence and cost control, and coordinating certificate document production.
- Outsourced printing of award certificates to heighten quality and reduce administrative costs.
HR Lead, Employment Administration (2002 to 2003)
- Demonstrated excellent leadership talents in supervising, managing and motivating team of five HR professionals in posting requisitions, tracking applicants, and coordinating pre-employment requirements such as sending offer packages and scheduling drug tests.
- Leveraged sharp analytical thinking abilities in contributing to preparations for OFCCP (Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs) audits including I-9 form compliance.
HR Representative, Recruiting (2001 to 2002)
- Proactively sourced 100+ candidates for entry-level to mid-level positions in Finance, Accounting, HR, and IS&T, seamlessly orchestrating full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to on-boarding.
- Critically analyzed turnover, provided recommendations for improvement, and presented findings to management.
MBA in Global Management
Thunderbird School of Global Management, Glendale, AZ, graduated 2009
- Change Management
- Lean Six Sigma, Leadership
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Managing Multicultural Teams
- International Risk Management
- Managing Relationships
For academic project, provided consultative expertise to Fresh Start non-profit organization; led team in innovatively introducing for-project service to generate new source of revenue.
B.S. in Global Management, Specialization in Human Resources Management
Arizona State University West, Glendale, AZ, graduated Summa Cum Laude 2000
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification C renewal in progress
Six Sigma Yellow Belt training C Bechtel Corporation
SAP HR, HRIS, Microsoft Office
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!