skilled maintenance manager with expertise in multiple areas including the paper, petro chemical, food processing, and pharmaceutical industries. results-oriented leader well able to direct the professional success of others and manage time and people according to project and budget constraints. facilitate project management functions including overseeing project management functions including estimating project costs, ordering and receiving, billing, resolving quality control issues, manpower placement skills, and basic weld inspection.
safety training / construction / policies and procedures / personnel management / welding
professional development &training / pipefitting / maintenance management / entrepreneurial spirit
pipefitter / pipewelder / maintenance technician, a-lert construction services, augusta, ga, 2008 c present
owner / president, southern industrial piping & maintenance, inc., dearing, ga, 2000 c 2008
owner / operator, blackstone's quality paint body, gibson & dearing, ga, 1998 c 2000
owner / operator, contract welding services, warrenville, sc
additional experience as pipefitter / welder / maintenance mechanic for austin industrial @ g.d. searle
- formulate policies, manage daily operations, and plan the use of materials and human resources, handle functions in multiple areas of management, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
- determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximized investments, and increased efficiency.
- establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with staff members as necessary.
- monitor personnel performance activities to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
pipefitting / maintenance
- laid out, assembled, installed, and maintained pipe systems, pipe supports, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems.
- assembled and secured pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, and threading joints.
- attached pipes to walls, structures and fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
- inspected, examined, and tested installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
- laid out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, and related equipment, following blueprints; measured and marked pipes for cutting and threading.
- selected pipe sizes and types and related materials, such as supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications.
augusta technical institute, augusta, ga
welding diploma (honors graduate)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!