patient-focused nurse with experience administering nursing care to acute, critical, and non-acute patients. effectively advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention and provide quality case management. remain consistently informed on nursing industry trends. vast knowledge of emerging technologies in healthcare development. skillfully assess patient healthcare needs to develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records. solidify strategic alliances and build consensus across multiple healthcare organization levels.
medical-surgical / telemetry / terminal illnesses / icc - ccu
patient management / case plans / records management
california registered nursing license
licensure and certification:
registered nurse licensure, california board of
registered nursing, 1991 c present
acls certified, certified in cpr & aed
registered nurse, full time, day shift
northridge hospital medical
center, 1995 c present
registered nurse c med/surg and telemetry units, full time, night shift
tarzana hospital and medical center, 1991 c 1995
- assess the medical needs of patients of all ages with various types of illnesses/injuries including post head injury, post craniotomy for tumor/avm/cerebral aneurism resection, general trauma, patients on ventilator systems, and the terminally ill.
- engage in intense and high pressure situations; remained emotionally stable and had a sympathetic disposition to the physical/emotional needs of patients/families.
- interact with physicians and multiple medical departments to provide top-notch healthcare to a variety of patients necessitating various forms of healthcare and medical treatment.
- abide by internal guidelines during the safe and accurate administration of patient medication.
- provide patients with education, pain and case management, informational support materials answering faqs, and discharge planning.
- coordinate with healthcare teams to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care plans.
- maintain accurate, detailed reports and records and modified patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- deliver superior quality control for surgical procedures such as cleaning, sterilization, documentation, and maintenance of equipment, ordering, and stocking supplies.
- interpret and evaluated diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- record and report symptoms/changes in patients' conditions; advised families of changes in medical status.
- utilize well-developed communication skills, and the ability to observe accurately and make decisions accordingly.
- perform various administrative functions including patient scheduling, chart preparation, phone triage, record keeping, and file management.
bachelor of science in nursing, iran medical center, tehran, iran
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!