versatile construction professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience as an electrical estimator toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- accomplished hands-on construction and development professional with demonstrated expertise in the areas of electrical estimation, site management and client services.
- verifiable track record for the successful completion of estimation operations, including construction teams, subcontractors, equipment, and materials.
- results-oriented with the ability to coordinate multiple projects and teams simultaneously, coupled with the skill to effectively manage staff of all levels and backgrounds.
- versed in contract negotiations, project estimations, impending design problem resolution, document preparation, material purchasing, and site management.
- actively provide value engineering as needed on behalf of management.
- recognized as highly motivated multi-tasker possessing technical expertise in microsoft office suite including word, excel and outlook.
electrical estimator sanders bros. inc. 2004-2009
sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of estimation operations, from manpower, subcontractors and equipment to materials and bid package preparation and proposals.
effectively collaborated with clientele regarding bids, including leading pre-award meetings, collecting necessary bid documents, bid clarification/interpretation, construction specification development and manpower/timeline schedules.
efficiently coordinated with superiors in drafting subcontracts, material procurement and project initiation.
successfully communicated scope of work, labor requirements, budgets, and schedules with project team.
consistently reviewed projects to generate cost-to-complete projections.
industrial electrician/site manager sanders bros. inc. 2002-2004
actively served as job leader, foreman and assistant project manager, handling small construction projects ranging from $35k-$85k in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
responsible for a broad range of construction functions, from electrical installations and cost control to materials/equipment procurement.
effectively interviewed, hired and directed employees and actively collaborated in operational functions such as scheduling 60 to 150 electricians, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
as safety committee co-chairman, developed and instituted new policies to ensure a safe work environment.
industrial electrician sanders bros. inc. 2001-2002
successfully managed the installation of conduit, pulling and termination of cables/wires, as well as lighting & building power installation.
industrial electrician huntington & guerry electrical 1997-2001
responsible for the installation of busways, plc's, mcc's, switchgears, transformers, and substations.
proficiently managed the installation and troubleshooting of power/controls for dye ranges, slashers, bailers, spinning frames, tenter frames, bag houses, and air washes.
professional electrician certification professional career development institute norcross, ga 2001
osha 10-hour card certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!