results-driven sales specialist eager to apply superior business development, strategic marketing, and account management skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits
ø offer numerous years of progressive experience in sales, customer service, and operations, with expertise in managing major accounts
ø demonstrated ability to provide excellent service for existing customers while expanding sales pipeline; manage key accounts, develop niche markets, administer major contracts resulting in high-revenue transactions
ø effectively prospect, secure, and retain diverse client base; develop and implement innovative business development and strategic marketing plans
ø monitor trends and developments, including competitive services and marketing activities; effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø excellent record of organization, prioritization and time management; consistently achieve critical deadlines while maintaining high quality standards
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
pennock company, philadelphia, pa 1988 c present
sales representative (2004 c present)
live plant purchaser (2004 c insert year)
safety director (2004 c insert year)
driver cdl class b (1988 c 1995)
- in recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed within this leading wholesale florist to attain sales position; ranked as #1 sales representative for five consecutive years
- acquired and continue to service more than 50 distinct accounts; built client base from ground up through effective cold calling and sales presentations
- work closely with customers to assess individual needs and provide appropriate product recommendations; offer depth of knowledge regarding live plants and cut flowers
- ensure timely and accurate deliveries of quality product to geographically dispersed clients
- apply practical understanding of all aspects of business operations c including procurement, insurance, logistics, and sales c towards driving bottom-line corporate profitability
~ community activity ~
volunteer soccer & softball coach, washington township parks & recreation 1999 c present
one-on-one mentoring with roscoe cherry 2008
motivational sales workshop with bill linderman 2008
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity in a sales capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive business development experience, with a solid record of acquiring new accounts, boosting sales, and increasing profit margins. i excel at building relationships with a diverse client base, and am adept at growing revenues through providing exceptional customer service and customized product recommendations. my dynamic communication and public speaking skills have consistently proven instrumental in presenting, negotiating, and closing high-revenue contracts and i am highly effective at identifying and addressing client-specific needs. to complement this background, i ve completed substantive sales training, including numerous personal mentor sessions with roscoe cherry, as well as an intensive motivational workshop with bill lindermen.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!