yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
dedicated professional eager to contribute management expertise as well as strong organization and administration skills and multi-tasking talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer over 10 years of solid and progressive management experience, including expertise within accounting, operations, personnel development, and customer service capacities.
- in depth expertise juggling warehouse issues, sales personnel demands and customer malignance.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment.
- technically proficient in excel, word and access; skilled in developing complex spreadsheets and flowcharts.
- recognized for exceptional multitasking and troubleshooting skills with a proven work ethic.
office manager/credit manager harvest meat co., 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from supervising 25 employees, leading team meetings and customer service to sales analysis, expense analysis and computer training.
- effectively oversee a broad range of financial tasks, including accounts payable/receivable, credit checks, day/month end close outs, and million-dollar monthly deposits.
treasury dept. trainee senior gleaners, inc. 2006-2007
- successfully trained in accounting and management operations in support of overall objectives.
accountant trainee california department of social services 2006
- successfully reorganizing the flow of office filing, while also reviewing payments, government credit cards, and imaging.
office manager time out tavern 2005-2006
- successfully handled all operational tasks, including deposits, lottery payments, payroll, scheduling, and ordering.
manager prestige stations incorporated 1999-2003
- hand selected to start up the natomas on northgate and smf airport sacramento locations, from hiring, training and scheduling to accounting and sales analysis.
name of degree in progress sacramento state university date
associates of arts in business administration american river college date
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!