Senior-level Project/Program Manager with proficiency in change management, team-building, and navigating cost-saving process improvements eager to contribute to the employer's bottom-line results.
Proven experience in building, implementing and managing an effective corporate PMO (Project Management Office). Substantial strengths in strategy development, especially related to acquisition integration, and adept at merging diverse cultures. Accredited in change management methodologies to expedite adoption of new policies and processes. Considerable team leadership talents, communication skills, problem solving abilities, and forecasting expertise. Willing to relocate.
Most Recent Achievements:
- Steadily expanded team at MVP Health Care from two project coordinators to 10 PMP Certified Project Managers within 12 months, significantly heightening productivity.
- Seamlessly merged change management and project management methodologies to strengthen implementation history scores at MVP by 7%.
- Championed training program to educate and reinforce change management methodology, improving transition effectiveness and cultural integration at MVP by 11% and 15% respectively.
- Introduced methodology to single MVP project to convincingly illustrate potential, immediately improving implementation scores by 20%.
- Steered integration of $7M acquisition to MVP core systems and processes, identifying annual savings $1.5M.
- Directed product development initiative for Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D, resulting in first year revenue of $12.4M.
- Received Stock Option grants from General Electric on numerous occasions in recognition of outstanding performance and contributions.
MVP Health Care, Schenectady, NY, 2003 to Present
Director C Project Management Office (2008 to Present)
- Spearheaded development of corporate PMO for a 700,000 live health care plan, cost-effectively administering $20M+ portfolio budget and overseeing corporate initiatives to support claims, enrollment, government programs and marketing.
Implementation Manager (2007 to 2008)
- Defined and executed strategy to obtain sponsorship for change management methodology, critically evaluated potential vendors, and provided coaching to senior leadership and project managers in change concepts.
Senior Project Manager (2003 to 2007)
- Devised and instituted comprehensive corporate business continuity plan.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
General Electric Company, Stamford, CT and Schenectady, NY, 1997 to 2003
Integration Manager (2001 to 2003)
- Applied sharp organizational skills to assimilate human resource policies, compensation/payroll and benefits for 1,500 employees of $5B financial acquisition into seven GE Capital businesses, ensuring stringent and consistent regulatory compliance.
- Coordinated smooth elimination of acquired company s corporate human resources function.
Manager, Acquisition Benefits (2000 to 2001)
- Motivated, managed, supervised, trained and coached team in successfully integrating 52 acquired businesses to GE payroll and benefits.
- Resourcefully created repeatable process to streamline and accelerate benefit integration.
- Increased productivity by forming education delivery strategy for acquired employees, including online benefit enrollments and interactive web education sessions.
Manager, Savings Plans and Shareowner Services (1997 to 2000)
- Nurtured vendor relations for 401(k) call center supporting 250,000 program members and GE s transfer agent to optimize customer satisfaction for GE shareowners.
- Captured 10% reduction in operating costs annually for 401(k) call center.
- Reduced customer complaints by 30% through use of quality review process at Bank of New York.
- Increased customer satisfaction by 18%, fortified plan compliance, and decreased costs via web-based 401(k) plan transactions.
- Exercised strong analytical expertise to restructure process flows and leverage web technology, condensing headcount by 43%.
Empire BlueCross/Blue Shield, Albany, NY, 1995 to 1997
Director, Customer Service Initiatives
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership talents in presenting change management and quality training to over 750 employees, and in contributing to development of corporation s three-year strategic plan.
- Drove 20% increase in customer satisfaction for call centers with 1,000 agents.
- Navigated efforts to realize 15% reduction in claims processing cycle times.
General Electric Company, Schenectady, NY, 1990 to 1995
Manager, Medical Benefits Programs / Manager, Retirement Services
- Led vendor relations for GE Healthcare plans and strategically centralized GE Pension Plan benefits processing to slash healthcare costs by $17M and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Drastically decreased pension processing time by 65%.
- Transitioned 30-member organization from hierarchical to team-based culture significantly improving organizational effectiveness and personal accountability.
Prior background includes Payroll department at General Electric Company, NY, VT and PA.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration C College of St. Joseph, Rutland, VT
Associate s Degree in Accounting C Erie Business Center, Erie, PA
Project Management Professional (PMP) C Project Management Institute
Accelerating Implementation Methodology (AIM) C IMA, Inc.
GE Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification
Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking a dedicated, incisive and solutions-oriented <insert job title/position> to support your company in maximizing performance? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your management team. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated, I offer seasoned experience in steering technology-driven business solutions which streamline and expedite operations and capture measurable cost savings. I excel in project and program management, team building and leadership, change management, and driving comprehensive acquisition integrations with accountability for flawlessly merging technology, operations, and cultural backgrounds. My academic and industry credentials are impressive and also possess first-rate communication skills vital to determining and responding to client/employee needs and forging collaborative business relationships.
As a member of your senior leadership team, I will consistently exhibit a dedication to playing a large role in achieving and surpassing goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and prospective needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!