Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
2407 Academy Circle E, #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Phone: (xxx-xxx-xxxx email@example.com
Areas of Expertise
Client Relationship Management General Ledger (G/L)
Accounts Payable & Receivable (A/P & A/R) Journal Entries
Bank Reconciliations Financial Statement Preparation
Financial Reporting Budgeting & Analysis
Regulatory Compliance Billing & Invoices
B.S. Degree in Accounting, Florida State University, 2005
CPA designation in progress
Central Florida Accounting Services, 2008 to Present
- Provide accounting and full-charge bookkeeping services to restaurants, e-commerce organizations, retail establishments, dentist offices, and executive search firms.
- Process invoices, perform bank reconciliations, and record payroll in QuickBooks.
- Adhere to tax rules and regulations in reporting new hire data to the State of Florida, and preparing/submitting quarterly tax reports, sales tax reports, year-end 1099 forms, and W2s.
Community Resource Management, Inc, Orlando, FL, 2009 to 2010
- Oversaw corporate accounting functions and participated in HOA (homeowners association) accounting.
- Processed G/L, A/P, A/R, and reconciliations of three subsidiaries, analyzed financial statements, and conformed to GAAP requirements.
- Prepared consolidation worksheet to eliminate intercompany transactions as part of closing process.
Accountemps, Inc., 2007 to 2008
Temporary Accounting Clerk
- Resolved significant backlog of vendor invoices.
- Disbursed payments for invoices, performed bank reconciliations, reported daily sales, and generated financial reports and expense analyses.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Processed and posted cash receipts to customer accounts, recorded journal entries for equity transfers, and disbursed escrow funds to appropriate recipients.
- Conducted bank reconciliations of escrow accounts, validated ledger accounts, and rectified discrepancies.
Mortgage Unlimited of Central FL, Inc./Paradise One Realty, Kissimmee, FL, 2004 to 2007
Accounting Assistant / Mortgage Broker & Real Estate Agent
- Administered payables, disbursed funds, prepared 1099 forms for subcontractors, and examined transactions and financial statements prior to submission to CPA.
- In role as mortgage broker and agent, critically evaluated borrowers creditworthiness and guided clients in selling or purchasing real estate.
2-1-1 Big Bend, Inc., Tallahassee, FL, 2004
Fiscal Assistant II (AP/AR Clerk)
- Oversaw accounts payable and receivable for non-profit organization.
- Coded invoices, disbursed funds, processed payroll, and maintained spreadsheets.
- Posted donations and endowments, remitted sales tax payments, reconciled bank statements, and contributed to budget planning and administration.
Florida Auditor General, Tallahassee, FL, 2002 to 2003
Audit Assistant (Intern)
- Researched and reviewed Florida Statutes regarding audit rules, compiled audit work papers, and generated financial statements.
Florida Department of Revenue, Tallahassee, FL, 2001 to 2002
Fiscal Assistant I
- Collected payments from taxpayers and monitored compliance with Florida sales tax laws and regulations.
Ramada Inn & Holiday Inn Select, Tallahassee, FL, 1999 to 2001
Accounts Receivable Manager
- Administered A/R for two hotels by processing cash receipts and deposits, examining aging reports for past due receivables, and re-billing customers accordingly as needed.
- Monitored customer billing while overseeing group billings for conventions and meetings.
- Directly supported Controller with coding and processing payables and input into QuickBooks.
Computer / Software Skills
QuickBooks, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Peachtree
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!