YYYYYY X. YYYYYY
#0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 Phone: (xxx-xxx-xxxx E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Self-motivated, proactive and diligent professional seeking Pharmaceutical Sales opportunity to contribute exceptional communication skills, outstanding cold calling expertise, and exemplary leadership talents.
- Offer over 8 years of solid and progressive experience in generating consistent sales, employee development, and product education.
- In depth expertise in sales and sales management with dynamic talents in maximizing market share.
- Adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- Apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- Contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns / promotions to expand utilization of bank s products and services.
- Proactively analyzes industry, emerging products, and market trends to plan strategies, effectively promote products, and close the deal.
- Recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
Victory Pharma 2007 to Present
- Sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from supervising territory/call cycles and sales plan creation to customer service and HR maintaining inventory samples.
- Successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue through the detailed education of doctors and pharmacists on product features and benefits.
- Effectively design and conduct educational meals and programs promoting company products.
- Consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
Fastenal Company 2000 to 2007
Manager (2004 to Present)
- Steadily advanced through company based on exceptional performance, dedication, loyalty, and results.
- Spearhead daily branch operations, consistently delivering first-rate customer service.
- Skillfully administer, retain and monitor 160 accounts including key accounts and top 10 accounts.
- Plan, analyze, and organize initiatives to ensure store achieves monthly sales targets.
- Championed efforts to increase store sales from $100K/monthly to $130K per month.
Assistant Manager (2002 to 2004)
- Earned promotion and concurrently maintained sales representative responsibilities, demonstrating outstanding organizational strengths and versatility.
- Maintained 60 active accounts, and played a pivotal role in steering branch to achieve record-breaking sales year producing an increase of $60K per month.
- Expeditiously and accurately processed accounts payable and receivable.
- Leveraged superior motivational talents to train, direct, and inspire sales reps to productivity excellence.
Outside Sales Representative (2000 to 2002)
- Exercised exceptional multi-tasking abilities to perform cold calling, generate and pursue leads, and navigate complete sales cycle with potential and existing customers.
- Proficiently serviced existing accounts to maximize satisfaction and retention.
- Purchased materials, received and shipped products, and conducted regular inventory cycle counts.
Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas 1996-2000
BBA Degree in Business Management/Human Resources
Sales Training: Key Account Development; Customer-Focused Selling
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!