yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope clinical research experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive academic training and hands-on experience in clinical research, including expertise within analytical research, laboratory organization and study documentation capacities.
- in depth expertise in collecting, analyzing and processing study data from various biological and ecological sources.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- proven ability to maintain safe, organized and contaminant-free environment.
- background experience in analyzing and summarizing laboratory results into formal study reports.
photoshop, adobe acrobat, html, netscape, explorer, windows 95/98, windows xp, quickbooks,
workflow management systems, icon, microsoft office; word, excel, powerpoint and outlook.
radpharm, inc. 2008-present
clinical oncology research coordinator
- actively serve as liaison between sponsors and satellite sites, maintaining correspondence and resolving technical issues regarding oncology research.
- responsible for coordination of clinical oncology research, from scheduling and participating in study start-up to conducting site and cra initiations.
- consistently collect all essential documentation track radiology film/data, prepare mri, ct, x-ray, and pet images for qa, and ensure adherence to study protocols in accordance with sops and gcp ich guidelines.
- proficiently design study specific and protocol specific documents for radiology assessment and reports for sponsors/sites.
- efficiently maintain logs and update the workflow management system, ensuring accurate and complete documentation of clinical research.
kehayas reality 2006
- capably provided comprehensive administrative support for executives, including scheduling, meeting coordination, business correspondence, financial file/record updates, and managing all essential tasks.
- developed and maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
russell marketing research 2002-2006
market research assistant
- proficiently coordinated, conducted and analyzed a broad range of market research, from market structure, product development and brand equity to segmentation, brand/advertising development and usage studies.
- responsible for handling all clerical duties, including typing, filing, copying, faxing, and data entry.
~ additional key experience ~
volunteer douglass project, lord stirling elementary school 2005-2007
- successfully developed and demonstrated science projects for 3rd grade students.
- effectively designed, prepared and executed laboratory procedures and scientific methods.
rutgers college new brunswick, nj 2008
bachelors of arts in cellular biology and neuroscience
national dean s list
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!