yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile phlebotomist eager to contribute broad-scope laboratory experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing patient care.
experienced and dedicated phlebotomist with comprehensive expertise in venipuncture techniques. in depth training in providing nursing services to patients, including administering medications and injections to patients as directed by supervisors. committed to cultivating a safe and comfortable environment for patients. consistently provides superior care with a compassionate touch. proven track record of hard-work in all endeavors, with diligent attention to detail for optimal results. dynamic communication, organization, problem-solving, and relationship management skills. adept at learning new software in a timely and efficient manner.
collection supervisor community blood center 2009
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from completing all paperwork for each blood drive to coordinating with site chairperson on any issues that may arise.
- effectively trained and directed 35-member staff, ensuring appropriate extraction and handling of blood products to provide pure and potent blood units.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing return donors.
- key member of the retention task force, responsible for identifying reason for high turn-over rate and developed effective solutions.
lab tech/phlebotomist ccs correct care solutions 2008-2009
- successfully scheduled patients and performed preliminary uptakes on behalf of company, while also drawing blood and collecting specimens from patients.
- actively collaborated in the evaluating specimen integrity and viability, ensuring optimum results.
medical tech assistant quest diagnostics 2006-2008
- responsible for testing specimens for heavy metal exposure, ensuring detailed and accurate results.
- successfully handled a broad range of laboratory duties, from preparing solutions and performing standard validations to implementing a specimen tracking system for resolving pending patient tests.
director of youth activities johnson county parks and recreation 2004-2006
- proficiently directed all administrative operations, including hiring, scheduling, program development, and supply purchasing.
bachelors of general studies in chemistry/biology wichita state university 2008
key coursework include chemistry
i/ ii and organic chemistry i/ ii.
associates degree liberal
arts johnson county community college
chemistry/biology fort hays state
coursework in chemistry/biology butler community college
certified ▪ hiv certified ▪ cpr certified
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!