I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an operations leadership capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a considerable background in business development and management, well-developed expertise in strategic planning and relationship-building, and a solid ability to analyze revenue growth opportunities and institute processes which positively impact bottom-line performance. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished prioritization, planning, and supervisory skills which are paramount in business management.
As a member of your management team, you will find me to be a hard-working team player and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, vision, creativity, and dedication. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results-driven leader eager to contribute expertise in steering operations, business development, revenue growth, and team-building initiatives toward actively collaborating with a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
Assess, manage, and coordinate business operations to optimize fiscal performance, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities; adept at planning and goal setting.
Outstanding background in account development, market analysis, strategic planning, client relations, and identifying sales growth strategies.
Consistently exhibit superior interpersonal, negotiation, communication and presentation skills to fortify customer satisfaction and retention.
Combine solid leadership and team-building capabilities to motivate, manage, empower and supervise highly productive personnel.
Excel in operations management, marketing, sales leadership, and relationship building.
Mi Tierra, Inc. (grocery store), Lilburn, GA, 2005 to Present
VP / General Manager
- Spearhead full-scope business operations for taquer a (fast Mexican food restaurant) inclusive of human resources, inventory control, and implementation of POS system.
- Direct efforts of 15 employees, exhibiting proficiency in hiring, training, development, evaluations, and performance management.
- Drive cost-effective financial management encompassing budgeting, accounting, forecasting, purchasing, pricing, and banking.
- Cultivate and manage strong vendor relationships vital to optimizing reliability and quality.
GA-MEX Broadcasting, Inc., Smyrna, GA, 1995 to 2005
VP / General Manager
- Applied sharp business acumen toward managing team of 30+ in delivering exceptional customer service and steadily growing annual revenues from $250K to over $2.5M.
- Oversaw sales, inventory control, market research, account development, billing, and client relations.
- Fostered, nurtured and maintained cohesive and collaborative relationships with community organizations and businesses.
Satellink Communications, LLC, Alpharetta, GA, 1987 to 1995
Director of Sales
- Championed sales operations for start-up company to generate $7.5M in annual revenues.
- Assembled, motivated and led sales team in placing over 50,000 pagers.
- Decisively devised and standardized procedures for sales team and independent re-sellers.
Additional experience includes role as Sales Manager, Rainbow-Chevron Group, Lafayette, LA.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!