customer-focused dispatch supervisor eager to continue to contribute outstanding communication, coordination, and leadership skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing operational and financial performance
ø offer numerous years of supervisory experience and hands-on background in installation coordination and providing customer service with cablevision
ø facilitate a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention; successfully address and resolve escalated customer issues
ø strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs
ø successfully build, train, and lead top-performing support teams; conduct formal annual reviews and provide ongoing guidance
ø serve as liaison and maintain open lines of communication between internal divisions as well as corporate management
ø dynamic organization, prioritization and time management skills; consistently achieve critical deadlines and quotas while maintaining high quality standards
ø ensure compliance with safety and contract guidelines
cablevision, oakland, nj 1978 c present
dispatch supervisor (2004 c present)
installation supervisor, ua columbia / united artists cable (1981 c 1998)
installation coordinator, ua columbia (1979 c 1981)
customer service representative, ua columbia cable tv (1978 c 1979)
- progressed within company to attain current position responsible for coordinating, supporting, and supervising more than 300 technicians and contractors responsible for providing courteous and timely installations and servicing for growing customer base throughout the region
- expertly route installation / service orders and develop field schedules in line with business needs and available resources; ensure compliance with all sla requirements
- effectively manage outages and escalated customer issues; follow-up on outstanding issues and achieve superior levels of customer satisfaction
- serve as a mentor and work closely with personnel to identify and address training needs, continually improve performance and productivity, and consistently meet corporate goals and quotas
- previous supervisory experience includes developing and administering multi-million-dollar budgets, performing banking and invoicing functions, reconciling work orders, visiting contractor locations, and supervising administrative and billing staff
johnson state college, johnson, vt
studies in business management
hiring agent name
i am submitting my resume for your review for the dispatch supervisor position in the oakland, nj center. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include more than 30 years of progressive experience working for cablevision and ua columbia cable with a solid record of success and a history of receiving consistently excellent performance reviews. i excel at managing a fluctuating workload and appropriately scheduling and dispatching service personnel to maximize customer satisfaction while containing operating costs. my depth of industry knowledge and sharp analytical skills have proven instrumental in my ability to reliably meet strict quotas, manage outages and emergency situations, and maintain compliance with sla contracts. to complement this background, i offer first-hand customer service experience and studies in business management, as well as strong technical proficiencies.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could continue to be a valuable asset to cablevision, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!