0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Versatile Machine and HVAC Professional
Dynamic maintenance technician with 10 years of demonstrated success in various roles within the automotive and technical industry. Capable of completing assignments on time and on budget. Expert regarding troubleshooting and problem solving related to a variety of systems, as well as the ability to analyze various types of data. Astute at developing communications protocols to ensure all resources are regularly kept in the information loop. Above all, highly professional, motivated, and eager to apply this specialized skill set to an organization in need of a self-starter and excellent communicator.
Efficiency Best Practices
Industrial Vehicle Repair
• Time Management
Fire Safety Protocols
Diesel Engine Repair
Ø Possesses strong working knowledge of ITT fundamentals.
Ø Ability to troubleshoot systems and devise corrections plans.
Ø Repair and maintenance knowledge of vehicles, fire suppression systems, and electronics systems.
Ø Experienced in the utilization of computer based systems including MS Office Suite, various internet-based resources, as well as additional applications.
Ø Able to read and analyze blueprints and various documents.
Ø Possesses the ability to design and execute action plans depending on data analysis.
Ø Demonstrates the proper and safe use of tools and related equipment.
Ø Works well under time constraints and in a fast-paced environment.
Ø Supervises and leads teams by coaching and demonstrating processes.
Ø Successfully supervised and coordinated large-scale team in the installation of vehicle armor upgrades. (ITT)
Ø Successfully completed 155 unit modifications within allotted time frame. (ITT)
Ø Consistently maintained excellent Production and Safety records over tenure. (ITT)
Ø Directly supervised 28 regarding equipment maintenance and operations. (Schlumberger)
Ø Team successfully reduced equipment productivity waste by 40%. (Schlumberger)
Ø Exceeded company s production and safety record by 35%. (Schlumberger)
Ø Reduced parts cost by $250K+ through streamlining acquisitions processes. (Schlumberger)
Ø Obtained license to operate 220 ton Boom Crane, Work Over Drivable Derrick and Twin Pump Fracture Engine. (Schlumberger)
Ø Achieved 98% Quality Control first time pass rate. (Halliburton)
Ø Exceeded required production rate for 90 consecutive days. (Halliburton)
ITT Systems Division 2007-Present
Position: Senior Lead Mechanic
- Responsibilities include complete vehicle overhaul and upgrades, including extensive engine repair, as well as transmission and auxiliary equipment maintenance.
Schlumberger Oil Field Services 2005-2007
Position: Equipment Operation and Maintenance Supervisor
- Responsibilities included team supervision, equipment repair and maintenance, inventory control and analysis, crew scheduling, as well as additional tasks as needed.
Kellogg Brown and Root, Halliburton 2004-2005
Position: Tactical Wheel Vehicle Mechanic
- Responsibilities included performing maintenance and recovery operations on various industrial vehicles, as well as comprehensive vehicle systems maintenance as necessary.
AM General 2003-2004
Position: Automotive Shop Lead
- Responsibilities included team supervision and leadership, development and implementation of vehicle maintenance procedures, as well as best efficiency practices to reduce labor costs.
Precision Tune Auto Care 2003-2004
- Responsibilities included maintenance of vehicles, customer service, and inventory control and parts acquisition.
Toyota of Killeen 2002-2003
Position: Vehicle Service Technician / Mechanic Helper
- Responsibilities included conducting vehicle diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair of vehicles, as well as comprehensive systems knowledge and expertise including, but not limited to, ignition systems, engine repair, brake systems, electrical systems, hydraulics, and suspension systems.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!