~ Eager to contribute exceptional project coordination, administrative, and interpersonal talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving goals and objectives. ~
- Methodical problem solver with a solid track record of executing innovative solutions to meet defined business goals and needs.
Highly versatile; easily adapt to new roles, responsibilities, technologies, and environments.
Efficiently develop and execute strategic policies, procedures, processes, and methodologies to optimize organizational performance.
Excellent computer/technical skills, and adept at performing financial and operational analysis to support short-term and long-range business plans and operating budgets.
Reputation for swift decision-making skills, team-building capabilities, and multi-tasking abilities; effectively balance competing demands.
Excel in fostering, nurturing and maintaining cohesive and collaborative relationships across the organization.
Hensel Phelps Construction, Fort Bliss, TX, 2007 to Present
- Perform broad scope of administrative functions for Quality Control and Safety Managers on multiple projects, consistently focusing on accuracy and efficiency.
- Collect and compile data from subcontractors, generate daily reports, and oversee document control for quality and safety departments.
- Facilitate weekly safety orientations for new personnel, vital to preventing workplace accidents.
Concrete Structures, Inc., Phoenix, Arizona, 2004 to 2007
- Applied dynamic organizational expertise toward supporting project superintendents at numerous job site locations by assisting with human resources functions and budget administration.
- Reviewed, verified and submitted labor information for payroll processing, meticulously tracked job costs, and procured equipment and supplies needed for projects.
Chinle Unified School District, Navajo Indian Reservation, Chinle, Arizona, 2004 to 2007
- Effectively administered lesson plans in accordance with curriculum objectives and outlines for elementary grades and special education classes.
Christ the Rock Community Church, Cooper City, Florida, 2002 to 2004
Finance Division / Media Center Coordinator
- Demonstrated sharp financial acumen in assisting accounting department with accounts payable, reconciliations, batching invoices, and using QuickBooks Pro software.
- Facilitated production and sales of media materials such as books and CDs, ordered supplies as needed, and devised volunteer work schedules.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Florida Panthers Ice Ventures, Coral Springs, Florida, 2001 to 2002
Retail Operations Manager C incredible ICE, LCC
- Spearheaded retail operations management for 2,500 sq.ft. store specializing in ice skating apparel, equipment and repairs.
- Relied upon to control, procure and replenish inventory, arrange merchandise displays, complete monthly operating reports, and steer stringent cost control/budget compliance.
- Played a lead role in hiring, scheduling, training and supervising staff.
Sunrise Ice Skating Center, Sunrise, Florida, 1998 to 2001
- Directed day-to-day school operations inclusive of student enrollment, administration, daily scheduling, development/evaluation of school criteria, and promotional marketing.
- Consistently evaluated instructors productivity and performance in both private and group teaching.
- Maximized community interest, student enrollment, and overall revenues by coordinating special events, promotions, skating shows, and competitions.
McCoy Development Corp., Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 1997 to 1998
Director of Business Development
McCoy Realty Group, New York City, New York, 1996 to 1997
- Proficiently managed several properties concurrently with accountability for supervising maintenance and administrative personnel, driving cooperative relationships between tenants and building owners, and preparing monthly operating reports, rent rolls, general ledger, and variance analyses.
- Formulated and implemented property business plan, and diligently monitored expenses.
- Exhibited excellent talents in project coordination to oversee new construction efforts, leasing activities, and staffing.
Prior background includes 6 years of experience as Facility Manager for Wollman Rink & Lasker Rink; Ice Chalet, Inc.; Recreation World at The World Trade Center, and Trump Ice, Inc.
Orchestrated construction and operational management from ground zero of Recreation World.
Drove seamless management relations between Trump Ice, Ice Chalets, NYC Parks Department, The World Trade Center, and Port Authority.
Independently administered daily operational cash flow, produced weekly and monthly reports, maintained general ledger, controlled spending, conducted payroll analysis, and devised variance reports and schedules.
Standardized training and development program for 150 employees spanning Assistant Managers, Service Supervisors, Skate Guards, Instructors, and Maintenance personnel.
Championed special events coordination in conjunction with event planners, network television broadcasters, TV/film crews, celebrities, and Olympic/professional athletes.
Associate s Degree in Business (in progress) C El Paso Community College
Special Education Equine Therapy Certification
I.S.I.A. (Ice Skating Institute of America) Top 26 Instructor and Certified to oversee Train the Trainers seminars and judges certification program
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!