Senior-level IT Professional eager to contribute extensive background in high-level business analysis and project management toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Offer more than a decade of experience translating business needs into viable IT solutions; create optimum software test strategies, plans, frameworks and intelligent processes to deliver superior quality products that meet and exceed customer expectations.
Adept at project management, business process design, and solution development and deployment.
Deliver compelling and informative presentations to clients, colleagues, stakeholders and C-level executives.
Exceptional talents in business analysis with considerable skills in determining, documenting and presenting project specifications and formal diagrams/models.
Proficiently employ Visio software and other visual schemas to depict business and software workflow and design.
Highly versatile C able to quickly master new roles, responsibilities, software, and environments.
Wheatland Technologies, Inc., 2007 to Present
- Founded consulting services company focusing on providing full spectrum of services from business analysis and defining requirements, to complete project management and development for custom web applications.
- Proficiently employ ASP.NET and MS SQL Server to engineer custom web-based solutions for clients in diverse industries.
Developed and launched billing and client tracking system for a healthcare provider.
Reversed and saved derailed projects by clearly defining business requirements and implementing a logical development process.
Flawlessly migrated client data to CRM system including Microsoft CRM and Salesforce.com.
SmithBucklin Corporation, Chicago, IL, 2003 to 2007
ITS Senior Client Manager
- Spearheaded strategy development/implementation, vision and roadmap for SmithBucklin s clients, specifically the Americas SAP Users Group (ASUG).
- Partnered with ASUG staff to gather and validate business requirements through system audits, gap analyses, win/loss analyses and website metrics for website-related projects.
- Adeptly steer product management activities for IT department, exhibiting proficiency in market research, competitive intelligence, and customer analysis.
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward directing and motivating Business Analyst, Project Manager, Content Manager and Client Manager, while interviewing and training new IT staff.
- Administered $2.3M budget and efficiently drove full project life cycle from inception of idea and project planning, through to development, testing, delivery and post-launch analysis.
- Prepared and introduced new workflow models to leverage available resources and improve user experience.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Motivated team in coordinating product user-experience utilizing formal documentation processes (wireframes, storyboarding, use-case scenarios and mockups) and user acceptance testing via surveys, focus groups, client visits, and interactive prototypes.
- Interpreted and documented user requirements and project specifications including formal workflow diagrams and use-case analysis.
Epigraph Inc., Chicago, IL, 2002 to 2003
Senior Implementation Manager
- Drove all-inclusive development and implementation process for Xcellarant content management platform including schedules/timelines, budgets, and detailed project plans.
- Conducted in-depth client analyses on existing processes and requirements to persuasively illustrate how Xcellarant would increase productivity and accelerate daily operations.
- Championed development and implementation of custom applications for Xcellarant platform.
Shawnee Information Systems, Carterville, IL, 2001 to 2002
Management Analyst / Programmer
- Served as Lead Analyst for statewide conversion of application from DOS to Windows platform.
- Interfaced with internal and state-level technology staff to pinpoint inefficiencies in current system.
- Resourcefully instituted website to amalgamate gathering of project s business requirements from multiple sources such as staff, developers, and State of Illinois IT liaison team.
Morganworks.com, Chicago, IL, 1999 to 2001
Product Implementation Manager
- Teamed with sales and development personnel to precisely translate clients business objectives into web-based HR solution.
- Devised HTML prototypes for user testing and interactive design efforts.
Bachelor of Science, Management Information Systems
Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois, 1999
Pragmatic Marketing Certification (PMC), 2006
Enterprise Information Architecture Seminar (Louis Rosenfeld), 2006
Member, International Institute of Business Analysis
Languages: ASP.NET, HTML, ASP, SQL, XML, and Visual Basic
Software: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, SQL Server Management Studio, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Fireworks, Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services and Microsoft Visual Studio
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!