yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive warehouse operations background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- dedicated professional offering over 4 years of solid and progressive experience in warehouse operations, shipping/receiving, dispatching, and freight coordination/processing.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- solid background in customer account management and issue troubleshooting within the transportation and freight industry.
- hands-on expertise dispatching 45 local trucks and 15 long distance trucks on a daily basis, ensuring accurate schedules for freight delivery.
- proven track record of assisting management to increase efficiency and productivity for freight delivery operations.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- certified forklift operator for a mini break bulk terminal consisting of 50 plus doors.
- technically proficient in microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, and outlook.
filter technician western fire prevention 2008-present
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client accounts.
- responsible for the weekly servicing and replacement of filters in kitchens for major casinos.
market research specialist mrc group 2007-2008
- successfully conducted the national immunization survey on behalf of the center for disease control.
dispatch/warehouse worker roadway express, inc. 2003-2007
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from handling time-sensitive shipments and scheduling deliveries to streamlining terminal operations and providing customer service.
- actively served as key member of the safety committee responsible for the development and implementation of fire extinguishers and propane safety equipment.
- efficiently implementing freight handling procedures, decreasing the amount of damage freight and saving $100k annually.
legal courier harrison kemp and jones, llc. 2001-2003
- hand-selected to deliver of time-sensitive legal documents to courthouse for filing, ensuring deadline compliance.
- supported attorney s in a wide variety of functions, from retrieving historic legal files from storage, safely delivering high-profile clients to firm and depositing attorney payroll/personal checks.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!