yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional business support, project management and interpersonal relation skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
- offer over 17 years of solid and progressive administrative experience, including expertise within office management, bookkeeping support and customer service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- skilled at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
office administrator the mcnamara group, llc. 2001-2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from processing payroll and travel expenses for managing members/financial consulting staff to generating bi-monthly invoices, preparing monthly revenue reports and managing accounts payable/receivable.
- effectively supported all staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as maintaining confidential personnel records and coordinating employee benefits, health insurance, 401(k), and flex spending accounts.
administrative assistant bonnie management company 2000-2008
- successfully boosted operations by resourcefully creating an efficient scanned document library.
- oversaw all administrative support functions, including accounts payable/accounts receivable, processing quarterly tax payments/annual tax returns, maintaining clients financial records, and executing annual trust donation mailing.
customer service representative/cashier homegoods 1999-2000
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- responsible for unloading trucks, pricing merchandise and stocking shelves, while also handling cashier functions.
typist erquinn company 1998-1999
corporate communications secretary long island rail road 1987-1995
medical receptionist rockville laboratories, inc. 1983-1986
entree certificate program graduate katharine gibbs school 1987
business school course; stenography, typing and business communication
bachelors of science in criminal justice st. john's university 1983
associates of arts in criminal justice university of delaware 1980
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!