Allison K. Moir
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Hospitality and Tourism Professional
An astute and eager customer service oriented professional within the hospitality and tourism industry.
Proficient in Spanish
Brookfield Soccer Complex 2008-Present
Birthday Party Coordinator (Summer Employment)
• Gained experience with coordinating small events.
• Instilled confidence in the youths through encouragement throughout activities.
• Responsible for the youth involved in the birthday parties.
• Developed specialized communication skills.
World Class Health and Fitness 2008
Special Outings Representative
Promoted the company's services to the public attending outing through strategic outreach efforts.
Coordinated special events to market services.
Arrowhead High School/Arrowhead District Schools 2004-Present
Volleyball Coach/Referee (Summer Employment)
• Coached and worked with youths teaching various components of the sport.
• Placed in progressively responsible roles.
• Maintained a high energy level to keep up with youths and all activities
• Organized and ran practices.
• Refereed middle school volleyball matches.
• Offered mentoring and support services as needed.
TJ s Cafe 2003-2005
Customer Service Specialist
• Responsible for overall efficiency of front of house.
• Effectively multi-tasked.
• Ensured outstanding service for the customer.
- Currently a participate of the UW-Stout Women's Volleyball Team since August of
- Participant in Athletes in Action-- a faith based organization for athletes
- Taught volleyball to youth
- Active volunteer mentor for the youth through Positive Alternatives Mentoring
- Participated in a church mission to Mexico
- Volunteer at Crosspoint Community Church's Awana Program
- Volunteer for Feed the Hungry Organization
- Volunteer for Special Olympics Event
Volunteer for Adopt-a-Yard
University of Wisconsin Stout
Major: Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism
Anticipated Graduation Date: May 2011
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a hospitality capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. After having conducted research into your company, I feel that this would be an ideal fit and that I could impact your organization in a positive manner. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the ability to work as a customer support advocate as well as an effective communicator. I also possess a very transferrable skill set including, but not limited to, outreach and marketing, events coordination, as well as experience as a mentor and coach.
I have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward the hospitality industry through my current and past employment experience as well as my academic training. I am a driven professional with eclectic interests and proficiencies. I am particularly interested in consistent, upward mobility based on performance.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future. If I do not hear from you on DATE, I will contact you via phone. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!