yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope office management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive office management experience, including expertise in personnel development, business operations and administrative support, within a veterinary environment.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- familiarity with a wide range of animal medicine functions, including laboratory testing and documentation.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
lab tech iv florida department of agriculture and consumer services; animal division 2001-present
- effectively manage all laboratory operations, including testing sample shipping/receiving and all diagnostic testing; brucellosis, johne's, eia agid, mg, ms,ai agid.
office manger/veterinary technician live oak animal clinic 1993-2001
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of clinic operations, from personnel scheduling, accounts payable/receivable and inventory management to supply procurement, administrative support and computer & blood analyzer maintenance
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
managing technician aa pet emergency 1996-1997
- managed a wide variety of daily operational functions, including payroll processing, personnel hiring, supply purchasing, blood analyzer equipment maintenance, and all technician duties.
warranty claims clerk live oak ford mercury 1991-1993
- actively handled all clerking operations, from accounts payable, vehicle management system and vehicle ordering, petty cash management, warranty claims, cashiers window, and data entry in support of company objectives.
salesperson/bookkeeper/credit manager farmer' furniture 1988-1991
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- managed a broad range of accounting/finance duties, including bookkeeping, credit approvals, repossession collections; function as credit manager of over 1,000 active client accounts.
manager family dollar stores 1986-1988
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as employee supervision, scheduling, payroll, evaluating performance, and providing guidance/mentoring
head waitress/assistant manager golden corral 1984-1986
- duties-trained all new employees, controlled employee work schedules, restaurant inventory ordering, bank deposits, daily reports and general management responsibilities.
ranch caretaker lamar nibarger 1981-1982
- responsible for supervising the upkeep of grounds, guest homes and animals on behalf of companies.
florida department of agriculture and consumer services; animal division
lab tech iv training, elisa testing
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!