Senior-level Investment Advisor with 15+ years of experience in the financial services arena eager to contribute outstanding portfolio management and client relations talents toward supporting a dynamic firm in achieving business goals and objectives.
- Substantial experience in portfolio development and administration featuring equity and fixed income positions utilizing both proprietary and third-party providers.
Seasoned experience with alternative investments such as hedge funds, managed futures, structured products, commodities, currencies, and private equity.
Excel in financial market research, investment strategy development, and choosing individual securities.
Able to develop and employ various analytical tools and approaches to optimize the investment process, and leverage historical performance data to make prudent decisions.
Reputation as a highly structured, deadline-focused, methodical, and systematic professional who consistently adheres to established rules and procedures.
- Considerable strengths in commercial banking with an emphasis in lending and sales.
- Quickly adapt to new roles, tasks, responsibilities, environments, and challenges.
Old National Investments, Louisville, KY, 2008 to 2009
Vice President / Investment Advisor
- Merged sharp communication, interpersonal, administrative and forecasting skills to effectively manage multi-million dollar portfolio and maintain exemplary client relationships.
- Conducted comprehensive needs assessments for clients to explore and determine long-term financial goals and formulate customized investment strategies.
- Successfully generated $30M in investments, loans and deposits for firm.
UBS Financial Services, Louisville, KY, 2006 to 2008
Senior Vice President / Investment Advisor
- Provided proactive investment advisory services in close collaboration with multiple departments to optimize client service and satisfaction.
- Assessed, recommended and implemented investment solutions and products in support of multi-million dollar portfolio.
JP Morgan Private Client Services, Louisville, KY, 2002 to 2006
Vice President / Senior Investment Advisor
- Spearheaded multi-million dollar portfolio consisting of $120M under management.
- Recognized and awarded as Employee of the Quarter for ranking as top producer for new business.
B.A., Political Science and Business Administration, Murray State University, Murray, KY
NASD Series 7, 63, 65
Life and Health License
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I offer an outstanding background in the financial services arena, proficiency in multi-million dollar portfolio management, and polished experience in market research, investment analysis and planning, client relations, and budgeting. To complement these qualifications, I excel in analyzing and anticipating economic trends and devising strategies to maximize wealth creation for high-net-worth clientele.
As a proactive member of your firm, you will find me to be a solutions-driven professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, experience, and leadership. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Interviewer s Name
It was a pleasure (speaking with you/meeting with you) on [insert date here]. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the time you spent with me, as well as to express my appreciation for the information you offered. I am still very interested in the [insert name of position] position, and I am convinced that it is the right job for me. I feel my background and qualifications prepare me well for the responsibilities we discussed.
The position as you described it to me would combine my strong skills in [insert two skills or qualities here]. This would allow me to make the same valuable contribution to your organization as I ve made to my past employers a win-win proposition for both of us.
(Choose one of the two paragraphs below, depending on whether or not you have, or have not yet, interviewed with the person)
(I am eager to meet with you in person to further discuss my background and qualifications. Please feel free to contact me at the above phone numbers so we can continue the discussion we began over the telephone.)
(Again, thank you for considering my qualifications. I enjoyed our talk, and am available at any time to provide you with any more information you may need. I look forward to hearing your decision.)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!