yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile executive assistant eager to contribute broad-scope administrative support experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- talented professional offering over 5 years of solid and progressive executive assistant experience, supporting managing directors by organizing board meetings, coordinating travel and implementing intricate filing systems.
- consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in lotus notes, as400, quickbooks, and microsoft office suite, including word, excel, powerpoint, and access.
administrative assistant/office manager oryx capital international, inc. 2004-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations for senior staff, from arranging domestic/international travel to filing manual/electronic documents.
benefits specialist hewitt associates 2000-2001
- effectively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as enrolling new employees, calculating pension estimates and updating training database.
inventory control/local purchasing associate peer beering co. 1999-2000
- cost-effectively managed purchasing and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
receptionist beutlich pharmaceuticals lp 1998-1999
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- efficiently handled high-volume multi-line switchboard, ensuring timely and efficient transfers for clients.
customer service representative advantage bank/m&i bank date-1997
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
bachelors of science in criminal justice university of phoenix 6/2011
associates of arts in business university of phoenix 2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!