yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
dynamic communicator • administrative professional • medical support specialist
productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional business support, office management and interpersonal relation skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
- offer solid and progressive administrative support experience, including expertise in business administration, office administration and customer service.
- demonstrate capacity to provide comprehensive support for all staff including billing, database management and accounting functions.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and uphold a professional standard of ethics.
- technically proficient in quickbooks, peachtree accounting, microsoft office suite, and famous.
- strategically handled high-volume phone calls to maximize use of time and resources while meeting client needs.
- managed a broad range of financial operations, including accounting, invoicing, billing, and taxes.
- utilize strong assessment and prioritization skills in determining appropriate action for client needs.
- proven experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop new client markets.
us transit, co. 2007-2009
non-emergency medical transportation
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from managing 12 employees and payroll to medical billing and accounts payable/receivable.
j&r baker farms, llc. 1990-2007
- effectively trained and directed 150-member staff and actively collaborated in operational functions such as payroll, accounts payable/receivable, quarterly tax returns, osha requirements, dol requirements, and billing.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!