Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Dedicated and diligent Management Professional eager to contribute extensive organizational, planning, and leadership expertise toward supporting the employer in optimizing results.
Versatile and resourceful with advanced abilities in managing budgets, fusing resources, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs and initiatives.
Facilitates smooth communication between staff and senior management, and expedites workflow to attain organizational objectives; excellent talents in training and motivating personnel to achieve peak levels of productivity.
Creates and executes administrative and operational procedures to eliminate redundancy, accelerate output, and minimize expenses.
Well-honed multi-tasking abilities; gracefully balances competing priorities.
Displays a collaborative work ethic, proficiency in planning, and a superior level of adaptability and initiative.
Adept at exploring, navigating and implementing process improvements within the healthcare industry.
Merges medical background, relationship-building skills, and problem solving expertise to excel as a physician liaison; successfully fulfilled high-profile liaison assignments with major organizations.
Exemplary skills in personnel records maintenance, compensation, salary structuring, and enforcing compliance with HR laws and regulations.
Mount Sinai Medical Center, 2007 to Present
Operations Manager, Perioperative Services
- Apply seasoned management acumen to spearhead daily clinical operations of Perioperative Services unit inclusive of patient flow, documentation, safety and regulatory compliance, and staffing.
- Delegate tasks to Materials Coordinators to ensure supplies, equipment and patient rooms are consistently and adequately equipped for optimum care.
- Continually maximize patient safety, comfort and satisfaction through meticulous tracking of pressure ulcer prevalence, patient falls, medication safety, and other clinical professional practice data.
- Conduct regular environmental safety rounds in preparation for visits by accreditation and regulatory agencies.
- Hire, train, counsel, supervise, and discipline personnel as needed; championed efforts to elevate productivity by 20% while reducing staff by 10%.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Generate reports to facilitate data analysis, examine patient indicators and quality of care, and drive improvements via clinical and system changes.
- Played a key role in increasing surgical volume by 7% in 2007, streamlining surgical scheduling, and strengthening compliance.
- Effectively partner with staff in central sterilization, finance, and nursing departments to coordinate seamless operations throughout 46 operating rooms.
MMF Systems, 2005 to 2007
Vice President of Hospital Operations
Merged exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to build, nurture and maintain executive-level relationships with 30+ leading hospitals.
Advised C-Level executives and board members in operational issues and provided recommendations to executive committee for JCAHO and HIPAA compliance.
Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge in Operating Rooms utilization, insurance pre-certification and policy compliance by physicians.
Drove efforts to enhance profitability of surgical divisions which account for approximately 40% of revenues.
Improved and maintained client satisfaction through proficiency in negotiating, educating, and ensuring flawless service delivery.
Hospital For Special Surgery, 2004 to 2005
Compensation/HRIS Analyst (2005)
Rapidly advanced to administer HRIS and compensation functions; provided knowledgeable guidance in determining salary and resolving complaints.
Compiled, updated and maintained personnel files and employee handbooks.
Coordinator of Laboratory Medicine (2004)
Functioned as timekeeper for all laboratory departments including hematology, chemistry, blood bank, central accessioning, cardiopulmonary, echocardiography, immunology, pathology and histology.
Steered compliance activities by validating attainment of staff accreditation, certifications, and academic degrees.
Earlier experience includes role as Assistant Project Manager for North Hills Building Systems.
MBBS (Indian Medical Degree)
Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India, 2001
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!