yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile healthcare professional eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting the employer in providing quality patient care.
- dedicated nursing assistant offering over 10 years of solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within patient care, activity therapy and assisting a healthcare team in all patient services.
- in depth expertise in identifying critical situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic patient services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- recognized as dependable, hard-working professional, with a proven background in medical and public services.
- dynamic communication, organization, multi-tasking, and relationship management skills.
nevada state veteran home 2006-2007
patient assistant/activity therapy technician
- consistently provide quality care to alzheimer's and dementia patients, including bathing, feeding, hygiene, catheter care, and range of motion excises.
- serving as activity therapy technician, actively developed and implemented programs for residents, including shopping, bingo, arts and crafts, gambling, outings, movies, shows, parties, and parades.
medco center 2002-2005
- effectively assisted in patient therapy, as well as handling routine charting, feeding bathing, daily hygiene, recording input/output, catheter care, and vital sign monitoring.
huron valley senai hospital 2000
patient care assistant
- actively assisted rn's in providing multi-level care to patients in the medical-surgical, orthopedics and coronary units.
- responsible for performing phlebotomy, venipuncture, catherization care, while also monitoring vital signs for each patient.
coursework toward a degree in education american military university present
medical assistant/phlebotomy certification nova community college 2000
nursing certification fayetteville community college 1996
awarded military wife of the year, 2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!