Project Management ~ Business Solutions ~ Team Leadership
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
◄ Senior Project Manager and with over three decades of success driving business and IT solutions for a broad range of exclusive projects within Construction, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Microelectronics markets, achieving over $1.5 billion in bottom line profits.
◄ Known for an acute understanding of project planning, design and commission, uses exceptional leadership skills to define project scope, build and motivate teams, manage resources and produce deliverables within timelines, budgets and regulatory compliance.
◄ Adaptable team player adjusts to changes in project goals and environments with ease.
◄ Utilizes solid communication and active listening skills to resolves diverse issues, maintain project workability and accomplish objectives.
PARSONS, Boston, MA 2007-Present
An engineering and construction firm providing technical and management solutions to Federal and local government agencies and private industries worldwide.
Senior Project Manager
Direct construction operations for the Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) company $600 million Large Scale Cell Culture project (LSCC) located within 5 buildings on a 90 acre campus.
- Effectively lead team activities to achieve project goals in compliance with BMS project management guidelines and timeframes; direct team collaborations, track project deliverables and budgets, employ strong problem solving skills to address and resolve varied issues, produce and maintain project documentation.
- Oversee Central Utilities Building (CUB) administration of campus wastewater and electrical power functions.
- Developed an effective organizational model designed to integrate Parsons Engineering, Construction, and Commission Qualification and Validation (CQV) teams with BMS teams to effectively drive project success.
M&W ZANDER, Plano, TX 2001-2007
A full service Architecture, Engineering and Construction services firm serving clients worldwide.
- Collaborated with Executive Management to optimize operations and meet project goals; organized Total Facility Solutions, a team consisting of mechanical and electrical contractors committed to expanding services rendered while providing a cohesive point of contact.
◄ Directed a $57 thousand project to successfully complete a 15 thousand square foot
expansion of the NanoFab North research facility.
◄ Partnered with Keenan Associates to win a $48 thousand construction contract for a
265 thousand square foot office and research lab facility for Albany NanoTech.
College for Nanoscale Science and Engineering C Class100 Cleanroom Fab Design
Keenan Development Associates C Office/Research Laboratories
Intel C Fab 17
Albany NanoTech - Phase I, Phase II
M&W ZANDER (Continued)
Corning Lasertron - Fab & Testing Facility
Rhodes Technologies, - Pharmaceutical Retrofit
International SEMATECH, - Contrade Verticlean Tool Installation; Veeco Multi Layer Deposition
Tool Installation; Exitech EUV Lithography Tool Installation; Metrology Tools Installation
Invent C ASML 157mm Scanner and TEL ACT 12 Track
Rhodes Technologies C Project Audit
Seagate Technologies C Facility
CARLSON, Framingham, MA 1997-2001
Please include a brief description of the company here.
- Directed comprehensive design/build operations for the Northeast US region to foster an increase in annual revenue from $35 million to $200 million over a four year period.
- Worked closely with Senior Management, regional and national business development colleagues to plan and manage multiple projects, share expertise, resources and logistical support.
- Supervised construction project activities to ensure ongoing compliance with building codes, implementation of project controls and provide budgetary oversight.
- Developed and maintained solid professional relationships and affiliations with clients to promote positive company image and foster return business.
- Collaborated with national senior management team to produce a comprehensive design/build procedures training manual and reporting system used for implementation of Primavera Expedition Project controls software.
- Assisted in development of Carlson s Critical Environment Work Authorization Plan (CEWA) implemented for mission critical facilities.
- Created and administered the Carlson Culture Can Do approach to normal operating procedures providing each team member with tools to motivate improved job performance and accountability.
Genuity Data Centers:
GTE/GNI C Internet Backbone POP Sites
Qwest Communications C Internet POP Sites
Lonza Biologics C F1/P3 Expansion Project
Fleet Bank C Regional Bank Data Center and Retail Banking Upgrades
Banc One C Retail Banking Upgrades
Fidelity Investments C Data Center Upgrades
Citizen s Bank C Retail Banking Upgrades
State Street Bank C Disaster Recovery Upgrades
PNC Bank C Data Center Upgrades
American Express C Data Center Upgrades
VANDERWEIL P&IDC, Boston, MA 1995-1997
Subsidiary of RG Vanderweil Engineers, Inc., with a 600+ employee base, serves client needs in the planning, procurement and construction of technical and engineering-driven projects.
Director of Construction
- Led design/build project operations to optimize efficiency; supervised project planning, design, construction and validation processes, recruited employees, implemented use of Pro-Log software, authored and submitted project progress reports.
- Provided comprehensive project budgetary oversight; developed and integrated accounting, cost control and reporting systems into RG Vanderweil s parent company system to improve financial management systems.
VANDERWEIL P&IDC (Continued)
- Eisai Research Institute, Wilmington, MA - Pharmaceutical Laboratory
Northwind District, Boston, MA - District Cooling Plant upgrade
- Nitinol Medical Technologies, Boston, MA - Medical Device Manufacturing Facility
- Middlesex CC, Middletown, CT - Chapman Hall BAC Upgrades.
- Fleet Bank, Malden, MA - Central Plant Upgrades.
- Union Warf, Boston, MA - Sea Water Cooling Plant Upgrade.
- GMF Corp, Gloucester, MA - Seafood Processing Facility Upgrades.
MCClier Corporation, Chicago, IL 1993-1995
Provides architectural, engineering and construction program management consulting services.
Celltech Biologics, Portsmouth, XXXXXX
- Directed final process design, construction, installation and commission of state-of-the-art cGMP biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility consisting of 80 thousand square feet of cleanroom, central utilities lab and office areas.
- Managed project finances and controls, coordinated design deliverables, procurements, construction, commissioning, and validation activities.
- Project was completed within 24 months, within budget on a Guaranteed Maximum Price Basis.
ROSSER FABRAP, Atlanta, GA 1990-1993
Please include a company description here.
Palm Beach County Criminal Justice Complex
- Managed the commission of construction project for a 1 story facility; administered contractor activities, acted as liaison for associate design consultants and county officials.
- Prepared construction bids, conducted pre-bid document review and evaluation, supervised implementation of quality control measures, monitored permitting and approval processes to ensure regulatory compliance.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
MBA, ANTIOCK COLLEGE, Cambridge, MA
BA in Education, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
Building and Construction Management, Wentworth Institute, Boston MA
◄ International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE)
◄ Design Build Institute of America
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in which my depth of knowledge and experience in the design, construction and commission of complex technical projects will be of value. I am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional experience has provided the means to accomplish my current level of expertise in the areas of IT, Business and Construction project management. During my career I have had the good fortune to have worked with many venerable organizations providing strong team leadership, resource and operations management skills to facilitate successful commission of many projects. I now hope to contribute these skills in a capacity that will exxxxxxance the long term success of your organization.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your team and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!