- counseling and psychology: concerned counseling professional with psychology expertise that transfers into grounded experience in comprehensive student centered customer service model that focuses on the needs of students and families.
- financial aid programs: strong working knowledge of financial aid programs. in-depth knowledge of financial aid processing systems, applixxxxxxtions, and verifixxxxxxtion procedures. technixxxxxxl understanding of the use of need analysis in determining financial aid eligibility.
- customer service diversity: ability to communixxxxxxte with an ethnixxxxxxlly and culturally diverse xxxxxxmpus community. ability to follow all university policies, procedures, and guidelines including but not limited to safety, civility, information security, and non-discrimination policies and procedures.
- leadership: proven ability to lead in a positive direction, including coordination of office-wide training and professional development activities.
- technixxxxxxl competencies: fluent in amerixxxxxxn sign language, proficient in microsoft office.
guidance counseling intern 2007 to 2008
notre dame high school for girls, chixxxxxxgo, illinois
served as a valuable resource to help students deal with crises, personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their eduxxxxxxtional or voxxxxxxtional situations.
prepared students with information on such topics as college degree programs and admission requirements, financial aid, trade and technixxxxxxl schools, and apprenticeship programs.
counseled students regarding eduxxxxxxtional issues such as course and program selection, class scheduling, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, and xxxxxxreer planning.
referred students / families to community agencies for medixxxxxxl, voxxxxxxtional, or social services.
conducted orientation programs and group conferences to promote the adjustment of individuals to new life experiences such as starting high school.
- assessed individual student's needs, limitations, and potential, using observation, review of school records, and consultation with parents and school personnel.
- frequented workshops, seminars, or professional meetings to remain informed of new developments in school psychology.
- enhanced the impact of individualized eduxxxxxxtional plans in collaboration with teachers.
- initiated efforts to foster tolerance, understanding, and appreciation of diversity in school.
operations/communixxxxxxtions specialist 2005 to 2008
scientific voice, chixxxxxxgo, illinois
offered clients methods for enhancement of performance through concise statistixxxxxxl reports.
directed team building and leadership gatherings focused on new training initiatives.
drafted a newly customized sop manual for operation specialist.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy page 2 of 2
xxxxxxrd specialist/contractor 2004 & 2005
amerixxxxxxn greetings/ag interactive. cleveland, ohio
stood as contractor focused on completion of multiple, simultaneous projects including organizing seasonal products and classifying hundreds of ims for msn project.
personal banker assistant/senior customer service rep. 2001 & 2004
huntington national bank, cleveland, ohio
directed the success of newly hired tellers with focused and efficient training efforts.
promptly relieved client concerns of varying degrees of immediacy.
made clients aware of all costs and benefits accosted with new deposit accounts.
office administrative assistant 2003 to 2004
international creative management, beverly hills, xxxxxx
performed high-level administration including personnel management c payroll/timesheets, scheduling, travel arrangements, project management, and common clerixxxxxxl duties.
bachelor of arts in psychology, university of akron, akron, oh 2001
master of arts in counseling, northeastern illinois university, chixxxxxxgo, il 2008
chixxxxxxgo xxxxxxres volunteer services ~ berea children s home
la works ~ entertainment industry foundation
professional development & affiliations
member of asxxxxxx, member of axxxxxx, attended mean girls workshop
attended ushli college fair, attended illinois school counselor association spring conference
hiring agent name
it is with genuine interests that i currently pursue a position as counselor within an eduxxxxxxtional facility with a focus on college admissions, financial aid, and/or general counseling. my expertise includes providing daily administration of a comprehensive student service delivery system. my resume reflects an ability to coordinate internal office procedures to ensure timely delivery of financial aid information to students.
as i continually utilize the knowledge obtained while acquiring my ba in psychology and ma in counseling, i understand the importance of identifying what contributes to the mental and emotional well-being of a student versus the theories behind behavior and actions.
during my year long guidance counseling internship in notre dame high school, i have clearly demonstrated clear leadership ability and a technixxxxxxl understanding of the use of need analysis in determining financial aid eligibility. my xxxxxxreer path has been filled with position were a proven ability to coordinate complex projects was a must, especially as a contract for amerixxxxxxn greetings where a signifixxxxxxnt portion of my duties consisted of project management and ensuring that deadline were met and expectations exceeded.
as a great communixxxxxxtor, in a verbal and written xxxxxxpacity, i build strong relationships with my colleagues and students. i use a great sense of humor combined with an undeniable professionalism that equates to a keen perception of how to influence others to join forces for the greater good. i am happy to work individually or xxxxxxll upon the team for insight and support and in either instance, i remain cognizant of the importance of time management and the efficiency needed to meet established benchmarks.
i look forward to further discussion of how i xxxxxxn contribute to the vision of excellence that your school promotes!
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!