~ Eager to contribute extensive culinary background as well as considerable management acumen toward supporting a dynamic restaurant as an Executive Chef. ~
Award-winning and business savvy culinary professional with significant experience in establishments that include a 4 Diamond Cape Cod resort and several upscale restaurants.
Merge creative flair, commitment to quality, and passion for food to devise winning menus that propel restaurant to realize exceptional levels of customer satisfaction, repeat business and word-of-mouth marketing success.
Proven leadership skills as evidenced by previous roles as Chef-Owner, Consultant and Trainer to the industry.
Exemplary team-building capabilities; excel in hiring, training, motivating and mentoring highly productive personnel who adhere to strict safety policies and procedures and aim to achieve unparalleled customer satisfaction.
Leverage solid experience in media/public relations to drive customer traffic and gain excellent restaurant exposure.
Sharp financial management expertise with proficiencies in budgeting, forecasting, and cost control.
Highly versatile with demonstrated success in French, Italian, and avant-guard cuisine.
US Concepts LLC Agents for Diageo PLC C New York, New York, 2003 to 2009
Diageo Master Of Whisky Knowledge
Spearheaded marketing initiatives inclusive of event planning and coordination, strategic partnerships, and brand management efforts.
Completed training in Scotland through Diageo s Malt Advocate Course and Johnnie Walker Journey®.
Captured $550K in first year of new brand launch through aggressive local marketing campaign.
Surpassed target of 25% market share for one product by achieving 55%+ market share.
Unilever Bestfoods, Lisle, Illinois, 2001 to 2003
- Facilitated account development and management, exhibiting proficiency in channel/end-user sales development, new market penetration, and major contract negotiations.
- Maintained 156 key accounts, consistently emphasizing customer satisfaction to maximize retention.
- Boosted territory sales revenues by $500K and significantly expanded client base.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Beacon Food Sales Ltd., Wakefield, Massachusetts, 1999 to 2001
- Applied dynamic multi-tasking expertise to drive sales and marketing functions, define product pricing, and communicate marketing programs to distributors.
- Effectively grew sales from $191K to $310K in 10 months.
Burtuccis Brick Oven Pizzerias, Wellesley, MA, 1998 to 2001
- Slashed food costs by 23% and labor expenses by 10% through proficiency in inventory planning/control as well as resourcefully cross-training employees.
- Chosen as corporate training store for front and back-of-house Managers-In-Training based on proven success and performance.
La Vecchia Trattoria, Worcester, MA, 1996 to 1998
Chef / Owner
- Demonstrated outstanding project management talents in conceptualizing, planning, developing, and launching rustic Italian restaurant.
- Prepared business plan, developed enticing menus, and secured team of investors.
- Recruited, hired, trained, motivated and developed a culinary and front-of-house staff of 12.
- Quickly generated weekly sales of $18K and earned recognition as 1st Runner Up for Best New Restaurant award.
O Flaherty s Piano Pub, Worcester, MA, 1994 to 1995
Opening Team Culinary Consultant
- Championed efforts to achieve recognition as Best New Restaurant in Worcester.
- Tasked with broad scope logistical planning encompassing staffing/recruiting, vendor selection, licensing and permitting, budget administration, menu development, marketing, and customer relationship management.
Prior Culinary Background includes:
Preferred Hotels / The Wequassett Inn, Chatham, MA
The Castle Restaurant, Leiscter, MA
Sir Colonel Isaac Barre, Barre, MA
Associate of Science Degree in Culinary Arts C Johnson and Wales University, Providence, RI, 1991
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!