accomplished, results-driven sales professional with a 6-year track record of success in driving business development and revenue growth. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a proven determination to succeed. highly-skilled in managing multi-functional staff members using dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. apply motivating leadership skills toward inspiring others to reach for next level of success. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
merchandising / sales management / employee relations / customer service / account management
product knowledge / problem identification & solving / client relations / sound decision-making
pepsi bottling group, 06/2003 c present
merchandiser manager / territory sales lead
- address multiple priorities while allocating resources between 25 store accounts.
- manage frontline employees on scheduling and meeting delivery goals and instruct all sales representatives in achieving sales objectives.
- anticipate potential customer issues; apply contingency planning to optimize customer satisfaction.
- apply knowledge of merchandising principles toward driving productivity and prepare front line on utilizing pbg processes and tools.
- implemented internal reports and metrics to gain further understanding of cost per unit constraints in meeting customer needs.
- supervise daily operations, delegate tasks and monitor progress, and direct professional success through on-site training and individual meetings.
- identify productivity and service targets, maintain budget restraints, and measure individual sales representatives performance to drive accountability.
- facilitate community/public relations by actively participating in community event sponsored by pbg, including jaguars organization s punt, pass, and kick and wal-mart gives back to school.
account manager / route sales
- sold and delivered products to stores over an established route to regular customers, including sales in the 5 national and regional stores on 1 of the metro areas highest volume routes.
- remained accountable for product rotation, merchandising, and stocking on store shelves, displays, and in coolers/vending equipment.
- erected displays and set up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners.
- generated invoices and held totally responsible for the accuracy of the information included.
- input future orders for the next scheduled stop at each account.
- collaborated frequently with store management to establish and maintain goodwill.
- determined innovative strategies to increase growth and find methods of boosting revenues.
- directed the success of newly hired merchandisers by informing them on merchandising standards, proper route maintenance and handheld computer ordering; verified route merchandisers adherence to daily store maintenance protocol.
- serviced assigned accounts (i.e. chain stores, large independent stores) by merchandising product deliveries.
- maintained assigned space, secondary racks and vending equipment.
- ensured that all products merchandised were of the highest packaging quality and point-of-sale materials were visibly placed; participated in shelf space management programs.
- developed and maintained a healthy company image in the trade to achieve the organizational objectives for the overall growth and availability of pbg products.
- worked with sales representatives/managers to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule.
wal-mart, 01/2001 c 06/2003
- processed items recently delivered via freight trailers.
- increased customers interest in certain products by building and maintaining end caps and displays.
- verified the status of out of stock, zoned, and blocked inventory and distributed it to the appropriate locations.
- enhanced demand for merchandise through institution of plan-o-gram sets and daily reset changes.
big lots, 02/1999 c 01/2001
customer service associate
- tracked whereabouts of trailers and unloaded trucks in a systematic manner according to established guidelines.
- maximized product sales/turnaround by building effective displays and floor models, strategically merchandising items and ensuring optimal stock levels.
- delivered top-notch customer service in person and via the telephone thereby increasing positive rapport between the store and customers.
- pbg general manager's circle of excellence award 4th qtr 2008
- outstanding customer service award 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!