yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
talented student seeking entrance to a challenging and reputable bachelor s degree program, where proven commitment to academic excellence and professional experience application will contribute to institutional success.
- intelligent and committed student with a proven record of dependability, integrity and willingness to learn.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
associates degree in business administration
prince george s community college, largo, md anticipate graduation may 2009
bachelor s of science business studies
koshi campus biratnaga, nepal 2001-2003
dropped out of program to move to the united states.
dr. suresh patel office 2005-present
office manager, 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from verifying patient insurance eligibility and preauthorize treatment plans to balancing daily reports and accounting/finance.
- effectively collaborate with doctor in hiring, training and directing staff and actively collaborated in operation functions such as employee training, scheduling, evaluating performance, and providing guidance/mentoring.
- manage broad scope of accounting/finance activities including bookkeeping, collections and deposits.
- successfully reduce operational expenses through the implementation of cost effective staffing, purchasing and resources allocation.
medical receptionist, 2005-2007
- consistently ensured delivery of quality patient services vital to sustaining and growing client base.
- efficiently managed all front desk operations, including appointment scheduling, patient records maintenance, patient check-in, and supervising patient request resolution.
- proficiently assisted doctors with examinations, procedures, prescription refills and insurance pre-certification.
volunteer animal hospital camp springs, md
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!