Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a seasoned background in operations leadership, significant experience in personnel development and management, and an exemplary blend of talents in budget administration, human resources, program development, relationship-building, and vendor relations. To complement these qualifications, I offer polished communication, forecasting, and presentation skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through dedication and superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Tom S. Bones
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Results-driven, solutions-focused leader with accomplished background in Operations, P&L, and Human Resources eager to contribute talents toward actively supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Personnel Training & Leadership
- Train, mentor, manage and motivate staff to exhibit performance and productivity excellence.
- Exceptional blend of problem solving, communication, leadership, interpersonal, and relationship-building talents.
- Launched apprentice technician training center to significantly reduce safety incidents.
Safety Program Development / Management
- Excel in devising and initiating safety and risk management systems, programs, and strategies for diverse industries; elevated safety performance by 80% for company.
- Proficiency in risk management, crisis detection, and regulatory compliance; successfully challenged and overcame 4 OSHA citations with full retraction.
- Resourcefully developed SafeACTS safety tracking software and guided company-wide deployment.
Profit Maximization & Fiscal Management
- Combined critical thinking skills, dedication, and proven business acumen to transform company experiencing $220K annual losses to generate $37K in yearly profits within 2 years.
- Skillfully negotiated key vendor accounts with companies such as FedEx, AMEX, and Continental Airlines to maximize revenue growth while optimizing client satisfaction and retention.
Process Improvements & Cost Savings
- Enhanced overall efficiency by restructuring $31M payroll operation in 2 weeks with zero downtime.
- Authorized safety program from scratch for start-up company and facilitated Spanish language translations to reach multi-cultural workforce.
International Profit Associates, Inc., Buffalo Grove, IL, 2008 to Present
Senior Business Consultant
Apply sharp business acumen toward proactively consulting with clients throughout North America to define operational/organizational inefficiencies and develop/implement strategic solutions for boosting processes and profits.
TSB Hardware, LLC dba Tom s Hardware, Creedmoor, NC, 2004 to 2008
- Spearheaded start-up operations inclusive of construction, inventory control, staffing, sales and marketing, and daily business activities; successfully led store to break even in 30 months and reach profitable status within 3 years.
Tom Bones ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
General Fiber Communications, Conshohocken, PA, 2002 to 2003
Vice President for Regulated Services
- Cost-effectively administered $2M budget, demonstrating superior forecasting strengths.
- Directed efforts of 16 personnel and supervised 700 employees in managing areas such as safety programs, health plans, 401(k), real estate, fleet management, compliance, intranet, and claims exposure.
- Supervised and documented field operations for corporate due diligence.
International FiberCom, Inc., Phoenix, AZ, 1999 to 2002
Corporate Director, Risk and Asset Management
- Exercised strong organizational skills to manage $1.6M budget, direct efforts of 26 staff members, and oversee corporate due diligence field activities.
- Planned, built, introduced and oversaw Safety and Human Resources departments.
- Held accountability for claims exposure and physical security during Chapter 11 bankruptcy of public company; negotiated P&C and health plans to prevent companywide shutdown.
- Championed series of efforts to slash AIR (Annualized Incident Rate) from 11.91 to 4.06 in two years.
Dycom Industries, Inc., Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 1998 to 1999
- Managed, coached and supervised safety personnel throughout 21 subsidiaries spanning 37 states.
- Leveraged exemplary analytical talents to participate in due diligence, control $2M budget, minimize claims exposure, and decrease AIR from 6.87 to 4.11 in 18 months.
Austin Energy, Austin, TX, 1991 to 1998
Field Safety Team Leader, All Divisions
- Steered safety training operations for 1300+ employees and 11 field safety personnel.
- Held accountability for $700K safety/training budget.
- Authored and implemented Incident Command System critical to expediting and streamlining response time and effectiveness.
BS Degree in Safety Engineering Kennedy Western University, 1998
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Conshohocken, PA, 2002
Certified Safety Technician Austin, TX, 1995
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!