yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile executive-level manager eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- quality-driven, strategic leader noted for championing significant process and performance improvements in support of overall loan operations.
- expert manager, with a strong background driving underwriting, loan processing, sales, and closing operations for a fortune 100 company.
- valuable contributions include operations standardization and employee retention.
- completed coaches training course and effectively trained an entire out-of-state new processing staff.
- core management team member and driver for bottom-line cost containment and quality improvements.
- possess strong field expertise in developing quality management teams and driving comprehensive loan operations.
- instrumental in achieving peak efficiency, while maximizing company profits.
- consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to boost bottom-line profitability.
leadership career progression
bank of america 2006-present
branch operations manager
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from underwriting and proving high-end loans to monitoring quality assurance and establishing production goals.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 10 processors and 3 loan closers; actively collaborate in human resource operation functions such as developing training programs, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
centex home equity 2003-2006
- successfully closed 250 loans/month, steering loan operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- oversaw all operations of 4 fnma processors and 3 in-house processors, guiding the loan approval process, optimizing production and facilitating productive communication.
centex home equity 2001-2003
- effectively supervised entire loan cycle, from initial presentation and sales calls to subprime borrowers to ordering titles/appraisals and final closing.
- facilitated client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!