Dedicated Journeyman Electrician eager to contribute extensive technical, troubleshooting and leadership expertise toward supporting the employer in optimizing productivity and bottom-line performance.
Offer almost a decade of experience in industrial, marine, commercial and residential wiring.
Broad industry experience spanning gas and oil fields, process vessel, ethanol plant, plastics manufacturing, gas refineries, and building construction.
Considerable strengths in installing electronic distribution control systems (DCS), HART protocol transmitters, FloBoss meters and MCCs.
Adeptly maintain distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breaker panels and fuse enclosures.
Proficient at splicing, joining and connecting wire, testing circuits to ensure integrity and safety, and steering strict compliance with occupational health and safety requirements.
Proven ability to work in high-paced and stressful environments; resourcefully balance competing demands and priorities.
Accurately and efficiently identify, isolate, resolve, and rectify electrical faults and issues.
Excel in troubleshooting and administering industrial control systems and devices.
Tarpon Energy, Westminster, CO, 2009
Client: Meresa, Tuxpan, Mexico C process vessel
- Safely and efficiently installed fire and gas alarm system on ship, pulled and terminated marine cable, and installed FG panels.
- Demonstrated exemplary technical acumen in mounting alarms, pull stations, and modules.
Skillfully tested equipment and components for current, continuity and voltage.
Quality Equipment and Design, Tulsa, OK, 2009
Client: Highland, McGregor, ND (gas plant)
Applied dynamic leadership talents toward supervising, directing and managing employees, consistently emphasizing and enforcing safety compliance.
Remained within assigned budget in ordering requiring parts and supplies.
Accurately interpreted electrical code specifications and installed conduits.
Operated backhoe for trenching and procured cement for duct bank.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Pyramid Corporation, Odessa, TX, 2007 to 2008
Client: Oneok Partners, Sidney, MT (Grasslands gas refinery)
Client: BP, Durango, CO (compressor upgrades)
- Coordinated and delegated tasks to employees, prepared daily reports, and facilitated regular meetings to optimize team cohesiveness and productivity.
- Decisively determined necessary parts and supplies, placed orders, and diligently tracked expenses.
- Installed and calibrated FloBoss meters, exhibiting outstanding attention to detail and accuracy.
- Successfully completed compressor station upgrade and modernization effort.
Wallin Construction, 1996 to Present
- Direct full-scope construction operations inclusive of preparing bids and estimates, training and supervising staff, and steering projects involving new construction, remodeling, and roofing.
English Electric, Brainerd, MN, 2002 to 2004; 2006
Client: Acrotech, Watertown, SD
- Expertly performed often complex electrical functions for commercial and residential jobs requiring meticulous attention in wiring, panel installations, PLC programming, and implementing plastic fixtures.
- Disassembled plastic blow molding presses and effectively rewired in new location.
Interstates Construction Services, Sioux Center, Iowa, 2005
- Contributed strong organizational skills to bend and install conduit, pull and terminate wire, and install motors and fixtures.
- Reliably maintained tools, supplies, and equipment, vital to ensuring daily productivity.
Diploma, Construction Electrical Program, Minnesota State Community and Technical College, Wadena, MN, 2004
Presidents List; GPA 3.91
Key Studies: Conduit Power Bending, Blueprint Reading, Advanced PLC s, NEC, Circuit Theory, Power Trenching, Troubleshooting, AC/DC Motors, Motor controls, Transformers
Journeyman s License C North Dakota # J-5122 and Wyoming # J-21987
CPR, First Aid and Safety Certified
Certified In Backhoe, Man Lifts, Forklifts, and Rigging
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a <insert job title/position> and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you extensive experience as an electrician, proficiency in manufacturing and construction industries, and an exemplary blend of talents in troubleshooting, project leadership, budgeting, and safety compliance. To complement these qualifications, I offer sharp organizational, planning, analytical and supervisory abilities.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through conscientiousness, versatility, and keen managerial skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!