yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
graduate candidate eager to contribute accounting expertise as well as strong business support skills and customer service talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- candidate for graduation with a bba in accounting offering solid and progressive academic training in business accounting, financial reporting, audits, taxation, and client services.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
friends university 5/2010
bachelors of business administration in accounting
wichita state university 2007
bachelors of arts in communication sciences and disorder
comcare of sedgwick county 2007-2009
licensed mental health technician
- actively collaborated with a multidisciplinary healthcare team in managing medications for patients at risk of re-hospitalization.
- successfully conducted home visits, assessing mental status, tracking patient progress, and educating patients on medication administration and side-effects.
comcare of sedgwick county 2002-2005
discharge coordinator/lab technician
- facilitated productive communication inpatient hospital services and outpatient wrap around support, ensuring total patient care.
- responsible for drawing blood for clients, updating pharmacy records and accessing medications for indigent patients.
- efficiently filed petitions and attended court hearings for patients in need of involuntary treatment.
novartis pharmaceutical company 1998-2002
clozaril system consultant
- tasked with drawing blood for clients on clozaril and reporting laboratory values to the clozaril national registry.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!