Award-winning Retail Management Professional eager to contribute excellent district management, P&L and staff leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
- Proficiency in all aspects of multi-unit management for retail operations including HR administration, team-building, staffing, employee development, customer service, P&L, marketing, and promotions.
- Adept in selecting quality talent, and motivating, training, mentoring and guiding both leadership teams and associates to display productivity excellence.
- Substantial experience in merchandising, strategy planning, and capturing exceptional sales growth.
- Resourceful and versatile self-starter; devise and implement annual business plans, drive key metrics, and decisively develop action plans to attain all targets at district and store level.
- Proven financial acumen; meticulously monitor fiscal status to optimize profitability, cost control, and budget compliance.
- Keen organizational, interpersonal, forecasting, problem solving, and communication skills.
Banana Republic, New York, NY, 1996 to 1999; 2001 to Present
District Manager (2003 to Present)
Acting District Manager (2002 to 2003)
General Manager (2001 to 2002)
Store Manager (2000 to 2001)
Associate Manager (1998 to 1999)
Assistant Manager (1997 to 1998)
Steadily advanced through a series of promotions based on exceptional performance and results.
Promoted from District Manager of 6 stores generating $56M in volume to overseeing 11 stores producing $86M in volume.
Won Outstanding Sales Award for highest comp performance company-wide in 2007.
Cooperated with Strategic Alliances Department (Gap Inc. International) on multiple occasions to "brand' our International Business Partners; "branding" includes Merchandising, Overall Store Operations & Customer Service Training for International BP's to understand Banana Republic and translate it within their stores. This training included Regional Directors & District Managers from South Korea, Philippines, Saudi Arabia & Turkey.
- Tested elevated expression of brand in New York City by testing Monogram-Only franchise department from 2008 to 2009.
Presented with Commitment to Excellence Award in 2005 and 2001 for achievements in visual merchandising, personnel development/leadership and exceeding fiscal goals and targets.
Championed efforts to earn Best in Brand Award for capturing highest Bananacard Performance throughout company in 2005.
Demonstrated a sharp eye for detail in arranging visually-appealing merchandise displays; increased customer traffic and overall sales to garner two awards for Excellence in Merchandising Presentation, (2003 and 2004).
Applied considerable leadership proficiencies toward motivating, coaching and inspiring staff members, resulting in winning Excellence in People Development Award in 2002.
Prior background includes role as Assistant Store Manager at Louis Vuitton, New York, NY and Prada, Manhasset, NY, and as Keyholder for Coach, New York, NY.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!