Administrative Manager eager to contribute exemplary military background and
proficiency in executive support toward supporting a dynamic organization in
optimizing bottom-line performance.
Highly-qualified Administrative Manager, Executive Assistant and Program Coordinator with substantial experience in managing vast responsibilities of Executives and Senior Government Officials including Assistants to the President of the United States. Offer a seasoned career with Department of Defense and proven success in program coordination, policy and procedure development, budget administration, expense tracking, and identifying cost savings. Outstanding expertise in navigating meeting logistics, strategic planning, and workload planning. Advanced communication, computer, research and prioritization skills. Notary Public, commissioned by Arizona Secretary of State.
Captured $190K+ in savings for SOLON Corp. through policy improvements, independent data analysis, audits, and direct negotiations with suppliers and service providers.
Cost-effectively managed $6.5M worth of tenant improvements for SOLON s new production facility.
Collaboratively drove efforts for SOLON to achieve ISO 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 certification on initial audit.
Earned promotion to management role at SOLON and received more than $20K in bonuses as a result of outstanding performance.
Generated $12K+ in savings by designing maintaining SAHBA s websites, eliminating the need to hire additional labor.
Inducted by Governor of Arizona to Arizona Veterans Hall of Fame in 2009.
Recipient of more than 25 awards and commendations during service with the U.S. Air Force.
Effectively supported U.S. President s Military Assistant in directing all military support for White House functions including food service, transportation, emergency medical support, and hospitality services.
Successfully completed assignment as Senior Administrative Assistant to nation s highest ranked military officer and chief advisor to President of the United States, the Secretary of Defense, and the National Security Council.
Handpicked to serve as Administrative Assistant to senior U.S. Air Force Officer charged with training more than 700,000 forces serving globally.
The University of Arizona s College of Science, Tucson, AZ, 2010 to Present
Seminar and Program Coordinator
- Plan and orchestrate broad-scope seminars and meetings for 50+ multidisciplinary faculty members, and actively serve as liaison to staff, students, alumni, outside agencies and general public.
- Oversee wide spectrum of administrative responsibilities including department website maintenance, business correspondence, report preparation, and organizing presentations and lectures.
- Research, identify and secure resources and guest accommodations, leveraging excellent negotiating skills to maximize cost control and generate savings through reduced rates.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
SOLON Corporation, Tucson, AZ, 2007 to 2010
Manager of Administration & Executive Assistant to President and CEO
- Proficiently supported management by overseeing spending, inventory control and staff development opportunities, while coordinating seamless cooperation among city and county officials, insurance representatives, safety and health officials, contractors, suppliers and service providers.
- Exercised strong multi-tasking expertise to manage production facility, building security, IT services, insurance, company vehicles, public events and community relations campaigns.
The University of Arizona s BIO5 Institute, Tucson, AZ, 2005 to 2007
Executive Assistant to the Director
- Spearheaded complete administrative and facility operations for University s newest and largest research institute.
- Swiftly and diplomatically resolved all owner-related issues pertaining to construction of $65M state-of-the-art facility.
- Critically analyzed, coordinated and managed event preparations such as security, media relations, and protocol for grand opening involving 500+ local, national and international attendees.
Southern Arizona Home Builders Association (SAHBA), Tucson, AZ, 2003 to 2005
Government Liaison and Technical Support Manager
- Facilitated cohesive efforts and communication between government and association s 730 member companies and 45,000 member employees.
- Demonstrated extraordinary leadership talents in motivating and inspiring volunteer committee to raise more than $45K for local charities.
The Department of Defense, U.S. Air Force, 1983 to 2003
Senior Master Sergeant (E-8) Information Manager and Executive Assistant (Honorably Retired)
- Adeptly managed, organized, performed and/or supervised extensive communications and information systems management initiatives.
- Provided high-level executive support while concurrently overseeing technology configurations, troubleshooting, installations and maintenance.
- Expeditiously processed information systems requirements to support complex missions.
- Served as Administrative Aide and Personal Assistant to presidentially-appointed Civilian Manager of Department of the Air Force.
- Organized flight manifests, logistics, visas and aircraft for special air missions involving U.S. Senate and House of Representatives, and escorted them on high-visibility worldwide missions.
- At American Embassy in Brussels, Belgium, functioned as Superintendent of Intelligence Operations managing all operations in support of U.S. State Department and Defense Intelligence Agency requirements.
Associate Degree in Applied Science, Information Management, U.S. Air Force Community College
U.S. Air Force College for Professional Military Education
U.S. Department of Defense Joint Military Attach School
U.S. Department of State s Foreign Service Institute
U.S. Defense Language Institute, Foreign Language Center
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a senior-level administrative management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a significant background with the Department of Defense, solid expertise in directing comprehensive administrative and facility operations, and sharp analytical skills which can be leveraged to scrutinize and control costs, heighten efficiency, enhance policies and practices, and strengthen compliance. To complement these qualifications, I offer keen organizational, strategic, prioritization, and relationship-building skills which are paramount in administrative management.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!