fleet management professional
seasoned regional fleet manager with solid experience in fleet services and management functions. in-depth experience as manager held solely responsible for the efficient maintenance, repair, and control for an entire fleet of vehicles. detail-oriented manager able to identify methods for reducing inefficiencies and implementing solutions leading to greater fleet quality. expertly sustain consistent accuracy and compliance with internal, state, and federal vehicle regulations and best practices. strategically direct highly-skilled subordinate vehicle repair professionals in meeting operations objectives in a timely manner.
fleet management competencies
fleet maintenance programs
fleet budgets /operations costs
staff leadership and management
strategic planning / implementation
team building and guidance
technical competencies include excel, word, access, power point, oracle/reflections, gldi report writer, peachtree accounting, great plains software, and sap
regional fleet manager, 00/2006 c present
utility shared services, rochester, new york
- deliver the most proficient fleet maintenance practices including development of fleet administration standards and vehicle operating policies; acquisition of vehicles and equipment; and control over maintenance, repair, replacement, usage, and disposal of vehicles.
- formulate annual budgets and periodic reports aimed at clearly defining operating costs.
- direct the professional success of garage supervisors throughout distinct regional locations.
- address and resolve any deficiencies in fleet management performance metrics that demonstrate a reduction in productivity.
- ensure compliance with fleet preventative maintenance practices including safety procedures and accident prevention programs.
performance management analyst for supply chain, 05/2003 c 00/2006
utility shared services, rochester, new york
- generated accurate and efficient operations budgets, monthly variance analysis, and year-end forecasts covering the fiscal year for 6 energy east s supply chain components including fleet, materials management and procurement services.
- addressed all supply chain operations concerns with a focus on a strategic, tactical, and short-term management goals such as financial and performance variables during quarterly assessments.
- designed flow and improvement of the systems that create and deliver the products/services.
- interacted with upper management and management colleagues to provide ad hoc analysis leading to a more efficient forecast of corporate progress.
- supported operations by acquiring class a cdl license and incorporating it into internal functions.
corporate accountant, 09/1999 c 05/2003
rochester gas & electric corporation, rochester, new york
- utilized and provided answers to general questions as well as those related to cost and profit analysis, monthly cash activity, balance sheets, a/r, a/p, gl, and s/l balances.
- compiled statistical, financial, accounting, or auditing reports and flux worksheets tables pertaining to such matters as revenue, expenditures, accounts payable and corporate payables, and profits and losses.
- classified and recorded numerical data to keep financial records complete and prepare reports for regulatory compliance with sec, psc, and ferc.
- utilized software programs to perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records.
- checked figures, postings, and documents for correct journals entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper coding of according to gaap standards.
- audited financial records, analyzing data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- involved in the conversion from legacy financial system sap and generated a new chart of accounts for accounts receivable.
****additional experience as corporate accountant ii for paychex, staff accountant for pittsford federal credit union and accounting assistant for stein accounting associates***
bachelor of science in accounting
st. john fisher college, rochester, new york
associate of science in business administration with a concentration in accounting
monroe community college, rochester, new york
- north american transportation management institute (natmi) - supervisor of maintenance/equipment (csme)
- tire industry association (tia) c commercial tire service technician
- new york state department of motor vehicle c inspection certification (groups 1 & 2)
- new york state commercial driver s license (cdl) c class a (restricted)
- certified director of maintenance and equipment (cdme) through north american transportation management institute (natmi)
- certified commercial tire service technician by tire industry association (tia)
- fleet management association (nafa)
- society of automotive engineers (sae)
- technology & maintenance council (tmc)
- new york state motor truck association (nysmta)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!