Seeking opportunity as an Education Consultant where strong finance, administrative and leadership skills will provide a positive and immediate impact to the State of Connecticut.
Exemplary academic credentials; dual Master s Degree, Leadership Development Certificate, and an Education Doctorate in Educational Leadership in progress.
Excel in collaboratively administering, supporting and implementing broad-scope programs.
Reliably and consistently adhere to stringent budget and timeline parameters to achieve successful project outcomes.
Adept at report preparation, complex data analysis, goal setting, and evaluating performance metrics to ensure attainment of specific objectives.
Considerable technical skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), Core, and Raiser s Edge.
Well-developed capabilities in policy/procedure development, budgeting, and building and leading cohesive teams.
Proficiency in controlling financial management systems and activities to ensure fiscal accountability.
State Of Connecticut, Middletown, CT, 2007 to Present
Fiscal Administrative Officer C Department of Education
- Spearhead office functions inclusive of schedules, financial statement preparation and reporting, delegating tasks, budget administration, and conducting pre- and post-audit of payments.
- Apply well-honed leadership talents toward training, supervising, directing and evaluating staff.
- Diligently monitor grantees to ensure that funds are accounted for and expended properly.
- Oversee purchasing process for supplies, equipment and contractual services from preparing specifications and obtaining bids, to issuing purchase orders.
- Drive complete spectrum of payroll functions including data analysis and validation, responding to employee inquiries, and preparing summaries related to pay and benefit accounts.
Albertus Magnus College, New Haven, CT, 2001 to 2007
Office Manager C Department of Advancement and Development
- Steered financial management activities by tracking budgets, preparing in-depth financial statements, maintaining general ledger, processing accounts payable and receivable, conducting financial analysis, and handling cash management.
- Directed departmental personnel, developed and enforced College s policies and procedures, monitored budget compliance, prepared schedules, delegated assignments, and regularly evaluated staff performance to ensure goal attainment.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Exhibited sharp financial acumen in accurately and efficiently reconciling bank, asset and liability accounts, performing month and year-end closing, and devising monthly financial statements and reports for overhead expense by departments, accruals and budget variation analysis.
- Played an integral role in planning, analysis, compilation and preparation of College s annual budget.
- Projected expenses to determine accurate operating and capital budgets.
People s Bank, Bridgeport, CT, 1998 to 2001
People s Banker
- Leveraged excellent organizational skills to perform financial and strategic planning, devise branch goals, design incentive programs, and orchestrate teamwork activities to elevate productivity and morale.
- Completed weekly and monthly audits on vault cash, automated teller machine, cash drawer and bank vault.
- Facilitated sales of bank products while monitoring and ensuring first-rate customer service.
- Established outstanding relationships with clients and prospects, vital to optimizing bank s reputation and awareness within community.
- Assembled investment portfolios for clients by conducting needs analyses, recommending appropriate products, and securing new business.
- Tracked competitive activity and partnered with management to raise capital based on identified market trends.
- Optimized bank s fiscal health and stability by performing cost-benefit analysis related to projects, programs and purchases.
- Adeptly served as primary point of contact for financial needs of the branch.
Prior background includes role as Pharmacist Technician for Walgreen s Pharmacy, New Haven, CT, from 1996 to 1998.
Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, CT
Education Doctorate in Educational Leadership (in progress)
State Of Connecticut, Hartford, CT
Leadership Development Program Certificate, 2009
Albertus Magnus College, New Haven, CT
Master of Business Administration, 2007
Master of Science Management, 2007
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, 2004
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!