yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient hr manager eager to contribute personnel training expertise as well as strong development and communication skills toward actively supporting employees in maximizing performance and productivity.
quality-driven, strategic hr manager noted for championing significant process and performance improvements. valuable contributions include operations standardization and employee retention. core executive team member and driver for bottom-line cost containment and safety improvements. proven abilities in the development and implementation of human resources policies, processes and procedures. skilled in creating a pool of high performing candidates for future promotion. successfully developed ongoing succession planning tools and timelines; created company s best practice for recruiting management, development training for hourly and management associates and a company mentor program for new management.
directed the implementation of company s recruiting policy regarding diversity and inclusion by generating contacts with local, minority and job search organizations.
drove strategic improvements in policy development, implementing open door, work conduct, corporate scheduling, and sales standards policies.
consistently generated groundbreaking efficiencies and continuous process improvement to boost bottom-line profitability.
earned highest score, within a 75 unit region, on annual employee survey conducted by the gallup organization measuring employee engagement.
regional human resources manager party city 2006-present
- spearhead all human resource operations within assigned region of 85 units and over 1,500 employees.
- successfully design and implement regional recruiting plan and succession planning, while handling employee relations, policy compliance and all legal issues.
- actively collaborate in the revision of company policy and procedures manual.
human resources manager lowe s home improvement center 2003-2006
- tasked with managing all aspects of hr operations, from employment pool recruitment, to personnel retention and employee relations through application of company policies and effective management techniques.
director of human resources & operations the tool warehouse, inc. 1999-2003
- successfully handled both hr and operations departments on behalf of company with 40 units across 18 states.
- effectively opening over 22 new units, including staffing, training, employee relations, compensation, benefits, expense control, and all legal issues.
- consistently ensured compliance of all operational and personnel policies and procedures.
lawrence technological university 1998
bachelor of science in business administration and human resources
member of the society for human resource management
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!