- competitive drive & strategic sales c 18 years experience as a personable, persuasive and highly respected professional with superior business acumen, including client and vendor relations, marketing, operations, and displaying a positive leadership approach, and consistently surpassing goals.
relationship building c merges solid interpersonal and communication skills to forge, nurture, and maintain strong business and customer relationships. enthusiastically collaborates with internal colleagues to achieve established goals and expectations.
product knowledge and expertise c maintains thorough and up-to-date knowledge of software products, industry trends, and customer requirements.
team building and motivation c effectively communicates and motivates staff and vendors, fostering an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration with an emphasis goal attainment.
- customer service c blends integrity, innovative thinking, and leadership attributes to ensure first-rate customer satisfaction. optimizes service delivery through decision-making talents, critical thinking skills, and an unwavering drive to excel.
sales consultant, 09/1990 c 04/2009
- merged proven leadership talents with strong communication skills to provide in-depth sales, marketing and research support to clients, colleagues, and management, functioning as an information resource.
- collaborated closely with clients to develop innovative business strategies, developed strong business alliances that optimized enterprise resource planning (erp) software sales.
- leveraged in-depth knowledge of marketing strategies aimed at securing new accounts and consistently improving profitability and revenue growth.
- provided leadership and direction to staff members in the execution of daily sales objectives and establish a high performance, innovative team that worked cooperatively to achieve common goals.
- exercised outstanding interpersonal and analytical talents to provide timely and effective resolutions to complex customer concerns and problems without loss of client goodwill or further escalation.
- directed account management functions and oversaw accurate and compliant setup of software, services, support, and it infrastructure, ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- forged strong professional client relationships that improved levels of retention and referrals.
broome community college, binghamton, ny
buffalo state college, buffalo, ny
suny binghamton, binghamton, ny
- certified salesperson navision software 2000
- certified salesperson sap business one 2007
- jewish community center; board of directors; 1997 cpresent/executive board secretary,2004 cpresent
- board of directors jewish federation of broome county; 2007 c2009
- room to heal; volunteer
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!