yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven professional seeking a challenging position as a property insurance claims adjuster/analyst, where expertise in client services, claims support, and management will prove instrumental to company success.
- offer twenty-five years progressive claim support experience with specific expertise in the investigating, administration and reporting of claims regarding coverage issues, large losses and employee dishonesty.
- effectively manage a broad range of claims adjustment and analysis functions, including assigning and directing field adjusters, experts, subrogation counsel and recovery units.
- in depth expertise in successfully settling claims based on oia reports, telephone interviews, engineer s reports and outside counsel recommendations.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- specialized in training, development, and mentoring of new hire staff; resulting in above average retention rate.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
- currently licensed in vermont, wyoming, maine, alaska, minnesota, connecticut, kentucky, florida, north carolina, south carolina, new york, louisiana, texas, arkansas, alabama, mississippi, new hampshire, georgia, delaware and rhode island.
complex claims analyst york claims service 2006-present
claims associate homesite insurance company 2006
senior claims representative aig insurance 2001-2006
owner/general contractor building & repair service 1991-2001
claims department manager first delaware insurance company 1988-1991
outside independent adjuster mac insurance service 1986-1988
inside and outside claims adjuster usf&g insurance company 1984-1986
outside independent adjuster adjustco, inc. 1984-1986
claims department manager international underwriters, inc. 1981-1984
damage appraisal gab business services golden, co
professional insurance agents; basic insurance course east texas state university
leonard s training program, inc.
type ii license-adjusting, casualty, auto physical damage, auto liability, general liability and aircraft
type iv license-fire, allied lines, inland marine program.
american education institute
property insurance principles, legal principles
property claims law designation
senior claims law associate designation
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!