Results-driven Sales Executive with expertise in Medical/Healthcare field eager to apply dynamic business development, account management and strategic marketing skills toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing sales and profits.
Adept at prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing accounts in highly competitive markets. Leverage exemplary leadership attributes to deliver informative and persuasive sales presentations and proposals. Assertively promote clinical benefits of products with an emphasis on value, safety, and cost in comparison to competitors products. Well-honed blend of expertise in consultative sales, networking, and goal setting/attainment. Able to clearly convey scientific, clinical, and technical information to customers.
- Currently rank in 2nd place out of 112 peers in Western Niaspan market share for 2009.
- Recognized as regional Rising Star in 2001 and 2002 for placing among top 10% of sales force.
- Extraordinary reputation for team-building capabilities as evidenced by winning Teamwork Award in 2005 and being appointed as Team Coordinator from 2004 to 2005.
- Placed among top 5% of sales force and #1 in region in 1998, earning All-Star title.
Successfully applied aggressive tele-sales marketing techniques toward expanding competitive positioning of Biaxin and Hytrin products within the physician practice market.
- Excel throughout the complete sales cycle with polished skills in increasing market share, overcoming objections, cultivating influential relationships, and penetrating/signing new accounts.
Abbott Laboratories, Boise, Idaho / Anchorage, Alaska 1997 to Present
Territory Manager C Boise, Idaho (1999 to Present)
- Establish, nurture and maintain strong relationships with targeted cardiologists, endocrinologists and lipidologists to continuously grow market share for Simcor, Niaspan, and Synthroid.
- Handpicked as Guest Trainer for Abbott Park in 2000 and 2008.
- Advanced to Territory Manager role in 2006 based on exceptional sales performance and results.
- Selected and served as Regional Field Trainer in 2001 for exhibiting outstanding leadership attributes, product knowledge, and sales savvy.
Sales Representative C Anchorage, Alaska (1997 to 1999)
- Prospected specialists in Infectious Disease, Pulmonology, Urology, and Gastroenterology to promote pharmaceuticals which treat respiratory tract infections, BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia), and Erosive Esophagitis.
- Highly respected for displaying advanced knowledge of company products, competitive products and corresponding disease states, vital to gaining trust and maximizing sales of Biaxin, Hytrin, and Prevacid.
Prior Background includes sales roles with Abbott Direct Marketing, Abbott Park, IL, and Hagan Business Machines, Erie, PA.
Bachelor of Arts in General Science, Pennsylvania State University, The Behrend College, Erie, PA
Kellogg Graduate School of Management
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!