yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
180 caravaggio circsle ◊ xxxxxx, ca xxxxxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx ◊ email@example.com
◊ dynamic communicator ◊ customer service professional ◊ management support
driven professional seeking a challenging call center position in customer support, where expertise in customer communication and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
- results-oriented customer service professional offering solid and progressive experience in client service, technical support, and communication.
- in-depth expertise providing detailed product and service answers to client inquiries.
- strong hands on knowledge of customer service documentation, including order input, complain filing and report management.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
- recognized as punctual, dependable and responsible employee with a proven commitment to professional flexibility in support of company goals.
mental health worker supplemental health care services 2006-2008
- consistently ensure delivery of quality patient service vital to sustaining and growing business.
customer service representative the home depot 2000-2001
- efficiently ensured customer satisfaction through a broad range of initiatives, including greeting/engaging customers, maintaining outstanding store standards and providing detailed product education.
- consistently maintained awareness of all store and product promotions and advertisements to facilitate smooth customer transactions.
- serving as liaison between customers and management, actively communicated all client requests and complaints to appropriate supervisors.
- responsible for upholding the highest of store standards by maintaining clean register area and organized inventory stock.
- supported management by completing all additional assigned tasks in support of company.
call center representative acs call center 1996-2000
- efficiently handled high volume phone lines in response to customer needs and requests.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue, from educating clients on product/service features and up-selling on current orders to placing customer orders in system.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of customer service operations, from researching business issues, investigating misapplied payments and completing client logs to transferring calls to appropriate staff and following up on customer inquiries.
- actively identified, documented and altered supervisors to trends in customer calls and recommended process improvements.
associates of arts in criminal justice american river college 2004-present
diploma in child day care u.s. career institute 2007
pharmacology certification nursing education and opportunity, inc. 2006
certified nurse assistant regional occupation program 2005
stenographer national vocational training institute 1995-1997
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!