yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
1630 wells branch pkwy #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient professional eager to contribute customer service expertise as well as strong administrative and communication skills and office management talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer over 10 years of solid and progressive manufacturing experience, including expertise within leadership, personnel training and customer service capacities.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- skilled at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- recognized as highly-motivated self-started with proven work ethic and commitment to company success.
- awarded bronze stars for perfect attendance and silver star for order purity project success.
- dynamic communication, organization, administration, and relationship management skills.
medical assistant externship concentra medical center 2010
- successfully managed a broad range of clinical tasks, from assisting physicians in basic procedures to taking vitals and preparing rooms for patients.
- effectively managed all administrative functions, including filing charts, answering phones, checking-in patients, and making appointments.
senior production kitting associate dell 1998-2008
- serving as area peer partner, effectively trained staff and actively collaborated in operation functions such as instructing personnel on training line operations, leading team in the absence of specialist, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- excel in leading top-performing, client-focused manufacturing teams, handling all tactical decisions to maximize workplace efficiency.
- acting as certification auditor, monitoring certifications for compliance and initiate recertification before expiration.
- functioning as travel pull, successfully pull customer, which starts the factory flow, down the kitting while remaining in constant communication with production control and maintenance engineering.
- as ram operator, utilize certification in the handling of high dollar parts on behalf of company.
- manage a broad range of ptl operations, including hand-selecting parts for customer orders and verifying correct printing of fcc labels.
- actively facilitate productive on-site communication to maintain flow and meet manufacturing goals.
cyber tex institute of technology 2009
certified in cpr, first aid, osha, and hippa regulations
dell certification as ram operator, pick-the-light, travel pull, back-up specialist, area peer partner,
and certification auditor.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!