it management-level professional skilled with 20+ year s mastery in implementing innovative business practices and applying information technology-oriented solutions to standards of competitiveness. constantly evaluating and developing applications and solutions which contribute to excellence, innovation, team work, and diversity. deploy data management techniques; implement complete database applications, systems security protocol, policies, and procedures; data security and disaster recovery systems and procedures; and a wide range of network systems support, protocols, and applications. clearly communicate it strategies with realistic examples at every level of an organization.
project management / systems analysis / technology design and development
it strategies / business development / multi-national projects / off-shore development teams
system administration / teambuilding / leadership / vendor relations
technical competencies include: software: microsoft project, excel, word, powerpoint, ppm; hardware: pc and unix-based systems
- integral major it transformation team led by randy mott (hp, dell, and wal-mart cio) which included data center consolidation, legacy retirement, and effective benefit based governance.
- directly responsible for the transformation and/or the retirement of ~100 applications.
- spearheaded planning, scheduling, and project resourcing for a 300-person worldwide team with about $30m in it spending on tsg-it s services engagement and operations portfolio.
- planned, led, and delivered 50+ global and/or cross-functional projects.
- directed the success of multiple teams with up to 35 employees and 50-member projects.
hewlett-packard co., roseville ca
senior it manager, information systems c global warranty it, 2008 to present
- head up a team focused on developing custom time and materials solutions to support 65 large enterprise customers and $50mm in business.
- facilitate the retirement of ~50 applications within time and budget constraints with no downtime.
- transform a legacy time and materials solution involving 20+ different regional applications and 50+ countries onto the standard sap platform and global core solution in 9 months and once deployed able to support a business of $120mm.
senior it manager, information systems c services engagement and operations it, 2005 to 2008
- directed the success of 30 full time employees, 2 managers, and 15 offshore developers.
- performed functions at the vp-level; coordinated projects over a 12 to 24 month period to specifically coordinate with hps strategy.
- monitored and managed an offshore pooled resource team aimed at supporting 20+ applications.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
senior it manager c integrated services and support organization, 2000 to 2005
- defined solutions recognized as runner-up finalist for the 2005 itsma industry award and recipient of the business week websmart 50 award.
- entrusted to facilitate 1 of the 1st hp offshore engagements with china focused on hp it strategies that became a template for future it projects.
- ensured the professional success of 35 direct reports and verified progress of multiple contractors, vendors, and offshore agencies and administrated a $10mm budget.
- introduced new technologies purposed at delivering results that were more efficient to clients including a solution launched in 50+ countries and a $200m+ support contract base.
it development manager c channel & e-business support services solutions, 1995 to 2000
- identified a web based extended warranty solution (hp epack) for ordering and registering support services which was the 1st in hp to process $50 million in online orders and was published in reseller news as a break through solution and industry leader for channel partners.
- demonstrated it expertise necessary for promotion to development manager for an it group with an upper management directive focused on defining web based business strategies that optimized competitive advantage, client satisfaction, and recognition of revenue.
- collaborated with customer operations, sales operations, and marketing in an effort to define increasingly efficient online support solutions for hp channel partners.
- directed the professional success of 15 full time and 7 contractors and oversaw a $5mm budget.
technical lead - support solutions lab (hp services division), 1993 to 1995
- delivered comprehensive presentations to senior it management and several vice presidents.
- researched innovative technologies delivering more usable interfaces for users of sap systems.
additional experience as technical architect designer c support solutions lab (hp services division) and software engineer c support solutions lab (hp services division)
bachelor of science in computer science, university of oregon
bachelor of in finance, university of oregon
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!