yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
♦ 25 maple street ♦ xxxxxx, xxxxxx xxxxxx ♦
xxx-xxx-xxxx ♦ email@example.com ♦
driven childcare professional seeking a babysitting position where expertise in child supervision, education and entertainment will prove instrumental to compaxxxxxx success.
a motivated and caring childcare provider who believes that all children can learn and thrive in a stimulating and safe environment. proven ability to work in chaotic situations while maintaining a positive attitude. commended for excellence in creativity, leadership, and organization. track record for fostering effective communication with parents to maintain a partnership environment. recognized by employers for acting with responsibility and safety while caring for children of all ages.
lauren bongiorno 2006-present
child care provider
- consistently supervise 3 children ages 3 1/2, 6, and 11, providing safe, healthy and nurturing environment.
- responsible for preparing nutritional, child-friendly meals and light housekeeping duties.
- safely drive children to all activities, including school, play dates and outings.
- provided a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social development.
lyndsey watkins 2005-present
child care provider
- created safe, comfortable, and fun learning environment for a three-year-old boy.
- taught self-help skills including feeding, dressing, toileting, and personal hygiene.
- created and supervised indoor and outdoor activities to promote social development.
hilltop daycare center 2007
- successfully created and maintained a safe and engaging educational environment for 14 children.
- responsible for all classroom operations, including lesson plans, classroom cleanup, meals/snacks, and sterilizing all shared toys.
- created instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
- implemented activities to stimulate constructive play and enhance motor skills.
shoe systems plus 2000-2005
- capably provided comprehensive support for all staff including scheduling meetings, client accounts, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
- actively developed and maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
bachelor s of science in veterinary medicine mercy college present
associates degree in criminal justice suxxxxxx orange 2008
coursework in criminal justice suxxxxxx ulster 2006
early childhood development cda ulster boces 2005
mercy college vet tech club present
suxxxxxx orange students activities club 2008
suxxxxxx ulster women s basketball team 2005-2006
starting point guard and team captain
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!